Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Josephi Krakawski
Steam Name: Soapy Soap
Player Level: 50
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join the Black Knights, because I've been in this group before with Kenny Ladini and I am tired of most of the orgs which are mingy, I am also looking for a org that pays well and I have a good arsenal of weapons such as: Scars, Mp5s, AKS, Deagles, alot of kev and more. I have a "Very particular set of skills". I am a good shot and I can protect my higher ups incase someone tries to attack them. The main reason I would like to join the Black Knights is because they are a good, Loyal, strong, organization. They have amazing skills in shooting and much more and I think that I can be a bonus to the org.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Josephi Krakawski
Steam Name: Soapy Soap
Player Level: 50
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join the Black Knights, because I've been in this group before with Kenny Ladini and I am tired of most of the orgs which are mingy, I am also looking for a org that pays well and I have a good arsenal of weapons such as: Scars, Mp5s, AKS, Deagles, alot of kev and more. I have a "Very particular set of skills". I am a good shot and I can protect my higher ups incase someone tries to attack them. The main reason I would like to join the Black Knights is because they are a good, Loyal, strong, organization. They have amazing skills in shooting and much more and I think that I can be a bonus to the org.
Please see me in game for an interview

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matt Veira
Steam Name: Imaspy14
Player Level:345
Do You Meet All The Requirements:yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining because I know a few people in black Knights that I get along with well and have fun with. I have based with the org a lot and protected the base and fought along side you guys and it's a lot of fun. You guys are very active and strong also very loyal to each other. I am looking for an org just like it. I have very high skills like mining, crafting, cooking, wood cutting etc so if anyone needs me to mine or cook or craft anything I will be happy to help. I also have a good batch of weapons so I will be ready for anything like defending a base or raiding etc. Also my weapons are Tommy guns, Scar-Hs, ACRS, HKs,M249, Desert Eagles and More coming soon as I am in the middle of buying about 10 more different types of guns. I am very loyal I will help out in any way I can I hope I am able to join you guys in the fight thank you for looking at my application for your org.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matt Veira
Steam Name: Imaspy14
Player Level:345
Do You Meet All The Requirements:yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining because I know a few people in black Knights that I get along with well and have fun with. I have based with the org a lot and protected the base and fought along side you guys and it's a lot of fun. You guys are very active and strong also very loyal to each other. I am looking for an org just like it. I have very high skills like mining, crafting, cooking, wood cutting etc so if anyone needs me to mine or cook or craft anything I will be happy to help. I also have a good batch of weapons so I will be ready for anything like defending a base or raiding etc. Also my weapons are Tommy guns, Scar-Hs, ACRS, HKs,M249, Desert Eagles and More coming soon as I am in the middle of buying about 10 more different types of guns. I am very loyal I will help out in any way I can I hope I am able to join you guys in the fight thank you for looking at my application for your org.
Application Accepted, I know you’re very mature and can handle a situation properly. Please see one of my Dukes in Paralake for an interview.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to throw another application up there to try my chances again, even though I was accepted before for an interview <3

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 82
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Sure do
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Of course
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes sir
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Well, since I've been back in Paralake, I have based with the Black Knights many a time, mostly in Penthouse, Helping defend against police raids, normal raids and many more along John, Zack, and Rylee. Everytime I have, I make sure that I am helping protect my friends and allies. I can bring much more than I could before, such as guns, money, cars, and much more. I'm a very experienced player, playing in the old Rockford days, late summer 2017. Even in Rockford, I remember basing with the old Black Knights back in Richards. I feel that I could benefit the members in this org, along with being helped myself. Thank you and have a great evening!

Cole Ormond

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to throw another application up there to try my chances again, even though I was accepted before for an interview <3

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 82
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Sure do
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes sir
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Well, since I've been back in Paralake, I have based with the Black Knights many a time, mostly in Penthouse, Helping defend against police raids, normal raids and many more along John, Zack, and Rylee. Everytime I have, I make sure that I am helping protect my friends and allies. I can bring much more than I could before, such as guns, money, cars, and much more. I'm a very experienced player, playing in the old Rockford days, late summer 2017. Even in Rockford, I remember basing with the old Black Knights back in Richards. I feel that I could benefit the members in this org, along with being helped myself. Thank you and have a great evening!

Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

Last edited:

hunterwho43

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:
Oswald Stiles

Steam Name:
HunterWho

Player Level:
21 at the time of posting.

Do You Meet All The Requirements:
I believe I do, for the most part. I might have a bit of trouble with aquiring weaponry and armor of my own just due to the sheer reason why I'm applying in the first place, but I don't doubt I can manage.

Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:
I generally try to hold myself to a high standard both in-game and in the real world, so I'd consider myself more than mature enough.

Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:
I'm fine with hierarchy and orders from higher-ups.

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):

Right, so.

I've been consistently playing on the server for a few weeks now and I feel I'm at a point of understanding of the server's mechanic's and nuances that I'm ready to move on to the next big step, that being joining an Org. I researched my options and came to the conclusion that the Black Knights are probably the best way to go for me. I already spoke to what I assume was the leader of Ghosts and they were not interested at the time but referred me to this Org. The vast majority of my experiences with smaller orgs like Communists or WoodShop were rather shitty and I don't want to be somewhere where I don't feel I belong, or I'm not comfortable with the people I'm associating with.

As aforementioned above, I also am looking for financial gain, as I assume 90 percent of the other applicants on here are. I believe in transparency so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't care if I'm farming as I can just as easily be watching youtube in the overlay while I sit there; it's not an issue for me.

That should wrap it up. I'll be hopefully awaiting a positive response.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:
Oswald Stiles

Steam Name:
HunterWho

Player Level:
21 at the time of posting.

Do You Meet All The Requirements:
I believe I do, for the most part. I might have a bit of trouble with aquiring weaponry and armor of my own just due to the sheer reason why I'm applying in the first place, but I don't doubt I can manage.

Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:
I generally try to hold myself to a high standard both in-game and in the real world, so I'd consider myself more than mature enough.

Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:
I'm fine with hierarchy and orders from higher-ups.

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):

Right, so.

I've been consistently playing on the server for a few weeks now and I feel I'm at a point of understanding of the server's mechanic's and nuances that I'm ready to move on to the next big step, that being joining an Org. I researched my options and came to the conclusion that the Black Knights are probably the best way to go for me. I already spoke to what I assume was the leader of Ghosts and they were not interested at the time but referred me to this Org. The vast majority of my experiences with smaller orgs like Communists or WoodShop were rather shitty and I don't want to be somewhere where I don't feel I belong, or I'm not comfortable with the people I'm associating with.

As aforementioned above, I also am looking for financial gain, as I assume 90 percent of the other applicants on here are. I believe in transparency so that's exactly what I'm going to do. I don't care if I'm farming as I can just as easily be watching youtube in the overlay while I sit there; it's not an issue for me.

That should wrap it up. I'll be hopefully awaiting a positive response.

Application Accepted, you will be added to our lowest ranks and will be raised to be a rich and wealthy businessman.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.
Can I be explained why or have a meeting with you in-game? Thanks!

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Can I be explained why or have a meeting with you in-game? Thanks!
Cole and I would be happy to meet with you in Paralake at some point soon.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Johnson
Steam Name: B|eetDat
Player Level: 168
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I'm only interested in joining due to the fact that you guys are mainly active and professional. Other clans I have been on majority are inactive or they are not interested in making money they seem to actually do other jobs than being a group. With myself I am high levels in Mining, Crafting , Smelting, Farming, WoodCutting, which can show my dedication on being active. I have decent aim and a good arsenal consisting of MP5s, Deagles, Scar-H , ACR and more to come along the way. I'm a loyal dog until the end or if there are major problems within the group itself then that's when I have to out myself.

Edit : Player level

Last edited:

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Johnson
Steam Name: B|eetDat
Player Level: 168
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I'm only interested in joining due to the fact that you guys are mainly active and professional. Other clans I have been on majority are inactive or they are not interested in making money they seem to actually do other jobs than being a group. With myself I am high levels in Mining, Crafting , Smelting, Farming, WoodCutting, which can show my dedication on being active. I have decent aim and a good arsenal consisting of MP5s, Deagles, Scar-H , ACR and more to come along the way. I'm a loyal dog until the end or if there are major problems within the group itself then that's when I have to out myself.

Edit : Player level

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Teknix (former Matthew Veira)
Steam Name: {187-TEKnix}
Player Level: 294
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Without a doubt
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am looking for an organization that has true loyalty and dedication. Many have crossed me in the passed, and I am trying to find a real family. I have many skills that will benefit the whole organization besides myself, and I think I will be a good asset for Black Knights. I also can make nearly any gun. 99 mining, 99 farming, 99 metalworking, 85 crafting is just to name a few. I also am very good behind a weapon. I have almost a cool million sitting in my bank with at least 40 primaries. I look forward to working with the rest of you. I have previously based with a lot of Black Knights in the past. Have a great day.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Teknix (former Matthew Veira)
Steam Name: {187-TEKnix}
Player Level: 294
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Without a doubt
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am looking for an organization that has true loyalty and dedication. Many have crossed me in the passed, and I am trying to find a real family. I have many skills that will benefit the whole organization besides myself, and I think I will be a good asset for Black Knights. I also can make nearly any gun. 99 mining, 99 farming, 99 metalworking, 85 crafting is just to name a few. I also am very good behind a weapon. I have almost a cool million sitting in my bank with at least 40 primaries. I look forward to working with the rest of you. I have previously based with a lot of Black Knights in the past. Have a great day.
Please see me in game for an interview

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

who do i talk to for a interview?

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The U.N. offers you a seat for the possible upcoming peace talks

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The U.N. offers you a seat for the possible upcoming peace talks

We will have to respectively decline your offer for a U.N. seat. Your ideas about maintaining peace and legality seem to conflict with some of our interests. Also, many of our enemies have seats in the U.N. and we do not wish to join them at this time.

bolern

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyrone Johnson
Steam Name: BolerN_
Player Level: 17
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I'm new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together

Cole Ormond

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyrone Johnson
Steam Name: BolerN_
Player Level: 17
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I'm new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together

Please make your why you want to join longer. We need a paragraph please.

bolern

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Please make your why you want to join longer. We need a paragraph please.

I'm new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together, other than that I'm trying to take this game more seriously and joining a org seems like an obvious choice and I've stumbled across a person from this org that was very friendly and it gave me a good impression that this is a good org that i should join. I'm willing to start at the very bottom of the food chain and learn and improve and someday maybe be the be as successful as the king of this org.