Cole Ormond

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm new to monolith but i'm willing to start from the bottom to learn the basics and would be nice to learn from a bunch of experienced players and have a good time together, other than that I'm trying to take this game more seriously and joining a org seems like an obvious choice and I've stumbled across a person from this org that was very friendly and it gave me a good impression that this is a good org that i should join. I'm willing to start at the very bottom of the food chain and learn and improve and someday maybe be the be as successful as the king of this org.

Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

is there any details of why?

I will assume it is because your player level is too low to join us at this time. Although we do not have any specific requirements as to player level, a very low player level will traditionally be denied. Please get this level up and reapply.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, there.

I am Jeremy Monster from the T P C ( The Political Coalition ), more specifically The Communist Party, here to request that our past with wars be left behind to rot, while the city prospers in the aftermath of our old conflict, let's benefit of this by remaining Neutral and Improve Relations. I hope we can work out our differences, and return to the pre-war status. Neutrality. I hope you consider it, if not for our relations, for the city, to keep it out of our citizen's hands.

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Link Peterson
Steam Name: Angryhalobird
Player Level: 68
Do you meet all the requirements: Yes
Do you Agree to act with maturity at all times: Yes
Do you agree to follow your higher ups at all times: Yes
Why are you interested in joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining the organization because of the fun of joining a organization that has a lot power. I have started to start building and selling guns so I can help prevent people and getting raided by a bunch a people. I heard a lot about this organization and I heard that you are interested in getting more recruits. I'm also interested in getting into more criminal activities so I can get some more money quickly. So, I hope my application gets seen soon and I will talk to you all later.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Link Peterson
Steam Name: Angryhalobird
Player Level: 68
Do you meet all the requirements: Yes
Do you Agree to act with maturity at all times: Yes
Do you agree to follow your higher ups at all times: Yes
Why are you interested in joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining the organization because of the fun of joining a organization that has a lot power. I have started to start building and selling guns so I can help prevent people and getting raided by a bunch a people. I heard a lot about this organization and I heard that you are interested in getting more recruits. I'm also interested in getting into more criminal activities so I can get some more money quickly. So, I hope my application gets seen soon and I will talk to you all later.
Accepted

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

- Application -
In-Game Name: Romeo Mikael
Steam Name: rxsm
Player Level: 150
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes, I do.
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes, unless told to be a dumb nut I shall be a smart nut.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times:By follow I assume this means obey? And so yes I shall.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have based with Black Knights many times, drug ops, small farms, weed bases, LSD bases, etc. I have a good relationship with quite a lot of Black Knights and I enjoy basing with them, Black Knights is a good org that I have rolled with Before, In and After Informal. (Sorry for the short paragraph I’m typing on my phone lol)
Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Organization Page Updated -
- New Members Added -
- Old Members Removed -
- New Promotions/Demotions -
- New Role Added -
- Payroll Updated -

Welcome to all of our newest recruits. Enjoy your stay and thank you for being apart of our business.​

Noah(MagicalMango)

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Noah Bodzioch
Steam Name: Noah(MagicalMango)
Player Level: 188
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes i do
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: i agree
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: i will obey my superiors
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): i was once the co founder in an org that was neutral to the black knights. We were called the forum park crips. Since then i have left do to my leader immaturity and power hungry attitude. So now i'm looking for a new community to join and help. I have had interactions with the black knights all of which have be pleasant. So i decided to join you and your ideals and help them prosper, To help the knights prosper.

-Sincerely Noah Bodzioch

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Noah Bodzioch
Steam Name: Noah(MagicalMango)
Player Level: 188
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes i do
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: i agree
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: i will obey my superiors
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): i was once the co founder in an org that was neutral to the black knights. We were called the forum park crips. Since then i have left do to my leader immaturity and power hungry attitude. So now i'm looking for a new community to join and help. I have had interactions with the black knights all of which have be pleasant. So i decided to join you and your ideals and help them prosper, To help the knights prosper.

-Sincerely Noah Bodzioch
Accepted

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Josephi Krakawski
Steam Name: Soapy Soap
Player Level: 50
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join the Black Knights, because I've been in this group before with Kenny Ladini and I am tired of most of the orgs which are mingy, I am also looking for a org that pays well and I have a good arsenal of weapons such as: Scars, Mp5s, AKS, Deagles, alot of kev and more. I have a "Very particular set of skills". I am a good shot and I can protect my higher ups incase someone tries to attack them. The main reason I would like to join the Black Knights is because they are a good, Loyal, strong, organization. They have amazing skills in shooting and much more and I think that I can be a bonus to the org.
Denied, after an interview with Zack Fisher you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

Spankie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Brooks
Steam Name: iSpankTisdale
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Of course
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested to join this organization because I am looking for an active and experienced group of individuals. I also would like to join in order to learn more and level up, as well I would love to have a group of people to help and be helped by. The biggest reason being to have fun and enjoy my monolith experience even more.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Brooks
Steam Name: iSpankTisdale
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Of course
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested to join this organization because I am looking for an active and experienced group of individuals. I also would like to join in order to learn more and level up, as well I would love to have a group of people to help and be helped by. The biggest reason being to have fun and enjoy my monolith experience even more.
Please see me in game for your interview.

Kush

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jack Offsits
Steam Name: Flaco
Player Level: 83
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): i would really like to play with way more people and this org seems like a really good place to do so, im kind of new to this server so i still need to learn some stuff and i really think i could learn alot from you guys since this org looks so well organized. Anyways, im still grinding in most of my skills, my highest skill for now is farming witch is 57 and i have some other kind of ok level skills like mining (45). i really liked the first impression of the org because of one of the members i met (Cole Ormond) who kindly gave me some food and explained some of the mechanics of the server. I would love to join this org and i hope i get accepted :).

Last edited:

Cole Ormond

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jacking Offsits
Player Level: 60
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): and keep learning overall about it, it also seems like this org is strong and well organized. What can i bring to the gang? : im a loyal player, i dont mind to grind for hours, im active as fuck, and i love this server.

Please make your why you want to join longer. We need a paragraph please.

Cole Ormond

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jacking Offsits
Player Level: 83
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): i would really like to play with way more people and this org seems like a really good place to do so, im kind of new to this server so i still need to learn some stuff and i really think i could learn alot from you guys since this org looks so well organized. Anyways, im still grinding in most of my skills, my highest skill for now is farming witch is 57 and i have some other kind of ok level skills like mining (45). i really liked the first impression of the org because of one of the members i met (Cole Ormond) who kindly gave me some food and explained some of the mechanics of the server. I would love to join this org and i hope i get accepted :).

Please see me in game for an interview.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tommy Woods
Steam Name: Nicolas Clinton
Player Level: 145+
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Maybe
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: I'll do my best
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: For the most part yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Got some friends in Black Knights, and I've been looking for a big, and organized group to roll with for a while. Currently in another org, but its slowly dying and I feel I should move on. I've been told to go apply for Black Knights and well, here I am. Mainly interested in just meeting new people, and hanging out, basing, and making friends. I'm also interested in seeing how Black Knights is run. It seems nice on the outside, and I'd like to try something new. I hope you accept my application and let me be part of the Knights. I'll do my best to work my way up the ranks, and prove myself worthy.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Timmy Wong (Ben Chayers i changed identitys)
Steam Name: Timmy Wong / http://steamcommunity.com/id/TimTimWongyboi
Player Level: 157
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yesir
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yus
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: y e a
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): im looking for a chill group that actually does stuff together and gets shit done, i think im pretty chill wih @Cole Ormond. I can be a good asset to the group providing support in basically anything from mining to crafting guns i gotcha i also have no life and play whenever i can so like 6-7 hours a day on the weekends and i play around 11 hours :p. The more the merrier <3

Last edited:

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Timmy Wong (Ben Chayers i changed identitys)
Steam Name: Timmy Wong / http://steamcommunity.com/id/TimTimWongyboi
Player Level: 157
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yesir
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yus
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: y e a
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): im looking for a chill group that actually does stuff together and gets shit done, i think im pretty chill wih @Cole Ormond. I can be a good asset to the group providing support in basically anything from mining to crafting guns i gotcha i also have no life and play whenever i can so like 6-7 hours a day on the weekends and i play around 11 hours :p. The more the merrier <3
Please see me in game for an interview. Thanks