In what way were you introduced to Monolith?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I’m interested in how the majority of you guys found your way here! Also if you want to tell more about how you came about the server feel free to, it’s a discussion as well. I personally found Monolith after watching the DanielFromSL video.

WhiteTiger

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

I played on Gurrazors old community LemonPunch HL2RP back in the day and then that community nuked itself so i went to another HL2RP server. I knew about gurras new project for a long time but at the start it looked like a scuffed perp and darkrp hybrid so i didnt join until 1 year later to check it out.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Was bored browsing YouTube one day and stumbled upon this video,
Rest is history.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was looking for RP games on youtube and I found this
Hope we can make some more videos like this tbh

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I found the server when a few people left my server to say they will play monolith, checked out the trailer by Hawke and then connected to see for myself.

I didnt blame them for leaving.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I played for my first time in 2017 and mined Stone and ran back and forth to the supermarket and sold

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

In 2017, my friend from school told me about it so I hopped on and farmed tickets as PD to level up...
That’s been my only punishment as after I actually started to actually play. Now look where we are.

frankybullcranky

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Huh, good sect of people just randomly stumbled on it.

The first few times I joined, I honestly disliked the server because I didn't have a car nor did I want to grind to become a cop so I was like "eh..this is lame"

Then I walked on the Mono-rail to get to my destination, a bunch of cops saw me, they let me off with a warning and I was like "huh..this cop force might actually be good"

So I grinded some trees to become a cop.

The rest is history lmao and now I take that "this is lame" comment back x100 - I just didn't understand and compared it to other DarkRP servers with cars

Bojangles

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Server browser.

I was very lost at first, and ended up in the bank on Truenorth. The security guards taught me the server basics.
I thought the Security Guard job was the cool job at the time.

Boy was I wrong. I then quickly learned that I can join PD, get free guns, and be able to scream into the mic on the radio.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was brought to it just as Rockford came out back some years ago from as some of you know "Alexei Sokolov" @Bancho who is also my irl cousin. At first when I joined I had little to no experience in gmod and thought the server was trash, driving made me want to pull my eyes out. Overtime I came to like it and learn what had been achieved from such an old game and thus appreciate it. Joining the staff team back then taught me a lot about the server also, reaching the rank of SA was pretty neat. 2,000+ Later, I won't be leaving anytime soon.

sil

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Oddly enough, from an announcement by Gurrazor late 2016 on why ServerGuard is taking so long to be updated.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was looking for a good PoliceRP server that also included firefighters. Just happened to watch a PsiSyn video that he RP'd as a firefighter and found my way here. I had never played anything aside from PoliceRP style DarkRP and was incredibly refreshed with Monoliths take on RP. And now, here I am. Been here for quite a long while and found my way onto the staff team!

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Stuvi IS monolith!

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I played back when we were on TrueNorth. I stole some peoples cars and led the police in a pursuit. I got arrested and I never joined back till 4 months later when a friend told me to hop on and we actually played and I loved it ever since.

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a huge ARK player running a server of 4k plus unique players and one day when wildcards servers were down I was bored, thought I’d browse through some old steam games (I haven’t touched steam before this in like 2 years)

then I though I’d try GMOD, closer my eyes and picked a random server.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj got banned off hogwartsRP and told me this server where he was an admin on (actual green admin btw) was doing some trailer making session and gave me the password. So we checked it out together and revisited during the launch of MRP about 2.5y ago.

After that.. I have played for a few times :rolleyes: