Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Polarïs Brotherhood
Polarïs is an organized group that shares their resources and efforts to increase the wealth of all brothers. In Polarïs we have created a strong community that supports each other and coordinates together. We strive for substance and strength, something many organizations are lacking. Our word carries weight, and are bullets even more so.

double

Allied: The De Luca Family, The Gambino Family, The Bellini Family, Shinra
Liked: The Capone Family, Hillwood Hustlaz
Disliked: The Narco Enterprise

War: GS9, Toxic, Kingsmen

Requirements
100k in bank
Decent Levels
Personal vehicle of any degree
Be able to hold yourself in a gunfight
Be fairly active
Never submit to anyone
Check our forum page weekly for updates

Application Format
In-game name:
Bank Inventory (screenshots):
Player Skills (screenshots):
Why do you wish to join:
Previous Orgs:
Why did you leave your last org:
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard:

Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you:

The Book of Conduct
The following is a list of rules that must be followed by all members unless given permission to do otherwise

1. Listen to your superiors​
  2. Follow all the server rules​
  3. You may not become a detective
  4. You may not initiate war without consent from the leaders​
  5. Be respectful to all people, including those we are at war with​
  6. Talk reasonably on the radio, we don't want to hear about your noodles when were in the middle of a raid :)
  7. Never rob/raid/kill any organization we are allied with​
  8. Avoid robbing/raiding organizations that are liked​
  9. Don't scam any players​
Organization

Premium (preferred)

Non-premium

Leaders: Have final word period.

Second In Command: Acting leader when Leader is not available. May accept/deny applications. May represent Polarïs in political meetings. May kick members with good reason. (Must inform Leaders)

Big Brothers: From this point foward we will have helped you acquire enough wealth to have premium. May command Brothers, Little Brothers and Cousins, at the mercy of their superiors. You are the main recruiting group. You may recruit new players that you see fit into Polarïs (Must inform Leaders or Second in Command after you do).

Brothers: You have proven yourself out of the ordinary, you may oversee Little Brothers and Cousins when higher ups are not available. You are the main group who will oversee new recruits and help them adjust to Polarïs. This is an introduction into being a part of the Polarïs leadership.

Little Brothers: You are the heart and soul of Polarïs. Make money, shoot guns, have fun respectively. Help your Cousins and guide them to success.

Cousins (Probationary): You are initiated but not fully developed. Listen to your family and strive for greatness. You will be promoted when Polarïs sees potential in you. If you prove to be wasteful and unworthy overtime you will be kicked

Leaders:
| Salvatore Tortellini | Tommy Corvette |

Second In Command:

Big Brothers: Mary James, Andrew Bell, Spike Blue, Dios King

Brothers: Tyler Johnson

Little Brothers: Jacob Mcalister, James Jamison, Macguire Jones, John Bill

Cousins (Probationary): Frank Castle, Brian Boo, Jimmy Jimson, John Bill, Alex Anderson

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello :} 14K Triads were wondering if we could discuss about an alliance?

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Update:
Added more detailed roles in org. Added descriptions for each position. Added application format. Updated roster.

Welcome: Dios King

Polarïs is currently recruiting. If you wish to join please fill out the application above.

Last edited:

Lancer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Xoelfus (Joseph Moreau)
Bank Account (screenshots)
Player Skills (screenshots)
Why do you wish to join: I mean the server is almost based off criminal activity and I've tried it before by myself and let me tell you it's not fun, it just defeats the purpose. Plus the fact I always get raided lmao. I dont really have friends on this server or an org to join but I am willing to join in the Brotherhood and I have the required items.

After Note: fsr my bank account pic wont work, so hmu on discord and ill send it to you. Doc#9150

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted meet a Leader or Second In Command in the city for an invitation

In-game name: Xoelfus (Joseph Moreau)
Why do you wish to join: I mean the server is almost based off criminal activity and I've tried it before by myself and let me tell you it's not fun, it just defeats the purpose. Plus the fact I always get raided lmao. I dont really have friends on this server or an org to join but I am willing to join in the Brotherhood and I have the required items.

After Note: fsr my bank account pic wont work, so hmu on discord and ill send it to you. Doc#9150

View attachment 5911

Welcome: Joeseph Moreau

Last edited:

Mr.Penguin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Meet with a Leader or Second in Command in the city for an invitation

In-game name: tommy Luther
Bank Account (screenshots)https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1657704295
Player Skills (screenshots)https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1657699821
Why do you wish to join: I want to join an org that I can rely on to support me with things and I can offer support to other org member if needed and also this org sounds like a great org I can just chill with at times

Welcome: Tommy Luther, Macguire Jones, Clay Stephenson

Last edited:

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Removed: The Belmonts alliance

Reason: Dont understand concept of an alliances and keeping your word

Rhythm

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Although you dont meet the requirements you have proven that you will not be needy. Meet with a Leader or Second In Command in the city for an invite

In-game name: Andrew Bell
Bank Account (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659516233 (Just bought gun making equipment)
Player Skills (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1659518485
Why do you wish to join: I met a few of you guys on the server and I asked the requirements to join because I liked the gang and it seemed fitting for my current status so I would like to join.

Koofis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Chris Koofis
Why do you wish to join: I'm looking into playing with others more now that I've got some decent stats for money making. Hoping to get my bank account more stacked so i can start crafting guns.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you wish to join: I'm looking into playing with others more now that I've got some decent stats for money making. Hoping to get my bank account more stacked so i can start crafting guns.

Referenced by me

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation

In-game name: Paul Jones
Bank Account : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1661321596
Player Skills : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1661321510
Why do you wish to join: I only started playing as a crim not too long and i am always afraid of being raided and loosing over 30 K worth of items i have my own guns not a lot but if i make money i buy more.

hunterhaloman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format
In-game name: Hugh Yager
Bank Account
dINUYbEPUlUAwxXdVTFQqIKahkr8j82ULR2lQnCx-EQP0_0QqXk3AnKaAUL-N7VS_GDipsXRgZN1Sq6cBSfb9nhxI8KDtKNAYcxFFcZ3hDosGsAM--soKGTd9ABuxPgQwfQ3ZwGA

Player Skills
5-Duec3OFoSAplrMF1tog45xUu4fCdGV3UiiW3M7TbSd8jo-im6BEiRnydXzu8Uf6WZx_8I4viRIH05bwT5mmBElEVVlZDozgDgtQ08e5xuqbIJ5OaR6jcD5KldgeQgNZom2lTUY

Why do you wish to join:
Ill make it simple i want to join because every job i have had so far and a complete disappointment and everyone apart of those job excluding a few people have been very unpleasant to play with and ruin the entire experience for me altogether and and finally took it upon my self to do something about it. and i came across a man who told me that is i want to make friends have fun and enjoy myself, then i should join a group and that what i am taking it upon myself to do right now. i would really hope to join as being apart of a family would be great for me and hope for you guys as well, plus i'm sick of the way the cops treat the people of monolith and i hate being apart of that.

Last edited:

ThaT

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Stoker Ace
Bank Account (screenshots): 5989
Player Skills (screenshots): 5990
0J18hB6

Why do you wish to join: I want to join this group because I am tired of playing alone. I have been playing on this server for over a year now on and off and i want to start rolling with a big group of people. I also want to learn how to do things like meth and stuff so hopefully someone can show me. I got a pretty big bank account so i can help anyone out! If you tell me to jump off a bridge im jumping. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.