Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Please contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation
Due to your in game experience you will be moved directly to a Member.

In-game name: Stoker Ace
Bank Account (screenshots): View attachment 5989
Player Skills (screenshots): View attachment 5990
0J18hB6

Why do you wish to join: I want to join this group because I am tired of playing alone. I have been playing on this server for over a year now on and off and i want to start rolling with a big group of people. I also want to learn how to do things like meth and stuff so hopefully someone can show me. I got a pretty big bank account so i can help anyone out! If you tell me to jump off a bridge im jumping. Thanks

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Contact a Leader or Second in command in game for an invitation

Application Format
In-game name: Hugh Yager
Bank Account
dINUYbEPUlUAwxXdVTFQqIKahkr8j82ULR2lQnCx-EQP0_0QqXk3AnKaAUL-N7VS_GDipsXRgZN1Sq6cBSfb9nhxI8KDtKNAYcxFFcZ3hDosGsAM--soKGTd9ABuxPgQwfQ3ZwGA

Player Skills
5-Duec3OFoSAplrMF1tog45xUu4fCdGV3UiiW3M7TbSd8jo-im6BEiRnydXzu8Uf6WZx_8I4viRIH05bwT5mmBElEVVlZDozgDgtQ08e5xuqbIJ5OaR6jcD5KldgeQgNZom2lTUY

Why do you wish to join:
Ill make it simple i want to join because every job i have had so far and a complete disappointment and everyone apart of those job excluding a few people have been very unpleasant to play with and ruin the entire experience for me altogether and and finally took it upon my self to do something about it. and i came across a man who told me that is i want to make friends have fun and enjoy myself, then i should join a group and that what i am taking it upon myself to do right now. i would really hope to join as being apart of a family would be great for me and hope for you guys as well, plus i'm sick of the way the cops treat the people of monolith and i hate being apart of that.

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Nathanial Campbell
Bank Account (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662660987
Player Skills (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662660987
Why do you wish to join: I've worked with the Alcinia and got to a pretty high rank in the org. I worked with the Floridians and they helped me hone my craft and understanding of org relations a little more. Now I am currently seeking to get another career with this new org and hopefully aim to make a lot of money and help the people involved. I don't intend to be a burden and will more then put my fair share into the org if you show me the same respect you wish for me to show you. in return I offer to be a loyal and respectful business associate and brother to the Brotherhood. I'm eager to hear back

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Message a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invite

Due to your in game experience you will be moved directly to a Member

Bank Account (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662660987
Player Skills (screenshots) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1662660987
Why do you wish to join: I've worked with the Alcinia and got to a pretty high rank in the org. I worked with the Floridians and they helped me hone my craft and understanding of org relations a little more. Now I am currently seeking to get another career with this new org and hopefully aim to make a lot of money and help the people involved. I don't intend to be a burden and will more then put my fair share into the org if you show me the same respect you wish for me to show you. in return I offer to be a loyal and respectful business associate and brother to the Brotherhood. I'm eager to hear back

Last edited:

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Updated: Application Format and Requirements.

Requirements apply for future members applying.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Removed: Chuck Smith and Richard Blaze for inactivity and inability to improve

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted: Tommy Luther to Brother

Congratulations you passed the probationary period by proving yourself worthy

pordest

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: James Jamison
Timezone:
Bank Inventory (screenshots):
Player Skills (screenshots): Why do you wish to join: I want to make hella bands but I need a group I can hang with and I can work with.
Previous Orgs: The Wire (very briefly)
Why did you leave your last org: not my type of org. and i couldn't really understand them that well.
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I don't but I'm going to be make a lot of money in the future if I have a squad so I'm sure to make that requirement soon. We got robbed yesterday so that set me back a lil so that's why I'm not making the requirement. Other than that I'm a good shot, I play FPS shooters outside of gmod. I can do more than hold my own in an even gunfight.

largebroccoli

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Mary James Age: 18 Timezone: Bank Inventory (screenshots): Player Skills (screenshots): Why do you wish to join: I need a gang to work with, I'm always being robbed when I'm tryna make money moves so I want a squad that I can get wealthy with. Previous Orgs: N/A Why did you leave your last org: N/A Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: Yes, I do.

Imgur
Monolith - Bank Account - Mary James

Imgur
Monolith - Skills - Mary James

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: You will be placed under a probationary role for the time being. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation

In-game name: Mary James Age: 18 Timezone: Bank Inventory (screenshots): Player Skills (screenshots): Why do you wish to join: I need a gang to work with, I'm always being robbed when I'm tryna make money moves so I want a squad that I can get wealthy with. Previous Orgs: N/A Why did you leave your last org: N/A Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: Yes, I do.

Imgur
Monolith - Bank Account - Mary James

Imgur
Monolith - Skills - Mary James

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: You will be placed under a probationary role for the time being. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation

In-game name: James Jamison
Timezone:
Bank Inventory (screenshots):
Player Skills (screenshots): Why do you wish to join: I want to make hella bands but I need a group I can hang with and I can work with.
Previous Orgs: The Wire (very briefly)
Why did you leave your last org: not my type of org. and i couldn't really understand them that well.
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I don't but I'm going to be make a lot of money in the future if I have a squad so I'm sure to make that requirement soon. We got robbed yesterday so that set me back a lil so that's why I'm not making the requirement. Other than that I'm a good shot, I play FPS shooters outside of gmod. I can do more than hold my own in an even gunfight.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted: Matthew Murdock to Brother

Congratulations you passed the probationary period by proving yourself worthy

SilentRealism

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Brian Boo
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Bank Inventory (screenshots): 6169
Player Skills (screenshots):6170
Why do you wish to join: I want to make fast cash in all the right ways. While being well equipped and ready to fight anyone with my family.
Previous Orgs:N/A
Why did you leave your last org: N/A
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I do not meet the requirements, but I have experience with shooters so I have that going for me. Thus making me capable to hold my own during a gun fight. I just wanna progress while having a family by my side while making bread.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 56
  • player skill.png
    player skill.png
    954.7 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied: Skills, bank, and experience is too low. Reapply when that has changed

In-game name: Brian Boo
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Bank Inventory (screenshots): View attachment 6047
Player Skills (screenshots):View attachment 6048Why do you wish to join: I want to make fast cash in all the right ways. While being well equipped and ready to fight anyone with my family.
Previous Orgs:N/A
Why did you leave your last org: N/A
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I do not meet the requirements, but I have experience with shooters so I have that going for me. Thus making me capable to hold my own during a gun fight. I just wanna progress while having a family by my side while making bread.

The Monolith!!!

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Smith Carry
Timezone: GMT+1 Czech Republic
Bank Inventory (screenshots):https://gyazo.com/7c3d3fdcf1c8fc583155f08e98580ee6
Player Skills (screenshots): ( Cant get that right now ) Chemistry lvl 52, Farming like 37 atleast, Cooking 9 or smth.
Why do you wish to join: Id like to join to an org that seems to be working out. A good friend of mine Tommy Luther is in your org and Id like to see If I would be a good hand in this one.
Previous Orgs: None.
Why did you leave your last org: Didnt have any
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I dunno. I can pretty much handle myself when solo against more people.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: You will be placed undet a probationary period. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation.

In-game name: Smith Carry
Timezone: GMT+1 Czech Republic
Bank Inventory (screenshots):https://gyazo.com/7c3d3fdcf1c8fc583155f08e98580ee6
Player Skills (screenshots): ( Cant get that right now ) Chemistry lvl 52, Farming like 37 atleast, Cooking 9 or smth.
Why do you wish to join: Id like to join to an org that seems to be working out. A good friend of mine Tommy Luther is in your org and Id like to see If I would be a good hand in this one.
Previous Orgs: None.
Why did you leave your last org: Didnt have any
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I dunno. I can pretty much handle myself when solo against more people.

little_jack

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jack Liam
Timezone: CST
Bank Inventory (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1669399716
Player Skills (screenshots): In bank screenshot
Why do you wish to join: I think i can help this organization a lot and make it grow to one of the biggest organizations in the city.
Previous Orgs: Veira Family.
Why did you leave your last org: The leader go banned
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I do met the requirements.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: You will be placed under a probationary period. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation

In-game name: Jack Liam
Timezone: CST
Bank Inventory (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1669399716
Player Skills (screenshots): In bank screenshot
Why do you wish to join: I think i can help this organization a lot and make it grow to one of the biggest organizations in the city.
Previous Orgs: Veira Family.
Why did you leave your last org: The leader go banned
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I do met the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.