Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted: Mary James, Jacob Mcalister, and James Jamison Brother

Congratulations:
You gentlemen have passed the probationary period by proving yourselves worthy to the Polarïs. Welcome to the Brotherhood

Last edited:

SilentRealism

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Brian Boo
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Bank Inventory (screenshots):6188
Player Skills (screenshots):6187
Why do you wish to join: I want to make fast cash in all the right ways. While being well equipped and ready to fight anyone.
Previous Orgs:N/A
Why did you leave your last org: N/A
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I do not meet the requirements, but I have experience with shooters so I have that going for me. Thus making me capable to hold my own during a gun fight. I just wanna progress while having a family by my side while making bread.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: You will be placed under a probationary period. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation.

alex prime

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Alex Prime
Timezone: eastern us
skills: Bank account: Why do you wish to join: It gets lonely playing by yourself, and i hang around some members already so i thought i would devote myself to the group. i will help the brotherhood prosper by any means necessary.
Previous Orgs: N/A
Why did you leave your last org:N/A
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you:i do meet the requirements to join the brotherhood.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied: Increase your levels then reapply.

In-game name: Alex Prime
Timezone: eastern us
skills: Bank account: Why do you wish to join: It gets lonely playing by yourself, and i hang around some members already so i thought i would devote myself to the group. i will help the brotherhood prosper by any means necessary.
Why did you leave your last org:N/A
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you:i do meet the requirements to join the brotherhood.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted: Macguire Jones

Congratulations: You have passed the probationary period by proving yourselves worthy to the
Polarïs. Welcome to the Brotherhood

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Update: Added Cousins to Brotherhood organization. Moved Matthew Murdock to Brother from little brother

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Denied: We are a Brotherhood, we do not accept arrogant assholes like yourself ;)

In-game name: Jared Ferdinand
Timezone: EST
Bank Inventory (screenshots): Player Skills (screenshots): Why do you wish to join: You guys need a new leader, I'm a great leader
Previous Orgs: Luciano Family (Street Boss), The Covenant (Leader), Phoenix Industries (CEO), Rockford Mafia/all iterations (Co-Leader), Informals (Leader's circle), GS9 (Executive)
Why did you leave your last org: Cause I need to lead some poorboys to the light and let them not be poor
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: of course I meet your requirements

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jimmy Jimson
Timezone: TEXAS
Bank Inventory (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681435818
Player Skills (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681429462
Why do you wish to join: I feel like it
Previous Orgs: The Firm + 2 gangs with only 2-3 people in them
Why did you leave your last org: to join this one
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard: sure, I'm still in default clothes and should probably change anyways.
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: Heck yeah.

Last edited:

Lord Popcorn

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Jimmy Jimson
Timezone: TEXAS
Bank Inventory (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681435818
Player Skills (screenshots): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1681429462
Why do you wish to join: I feel like it
Previous Orgs: The Firm + 2 gangs with only 2-3 people in them
Why did you leave your last org: to join this one
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard: sure, I'm still in default clothes and should probably change anyways.
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: Heck yeah

Accepted: You will be placed under a probationary period. Contact a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Promoted: Andrew Bell @Rhythm to Big Brother

Congratulations: You have shown outstanding efforts for Polarïs and for yourself. You have a lot of potential for leadership in the Brotherhood. Keep up the good work and there will be more to come.

Last edited:

zachary

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: John Bill
Timezone: Canada
Bank Inventory (screenshots): i have 35k but it wouldnt let me pit the screen shot in, it said not the photo was to big but
i Just Bought all the gun making stuff and a new truck and fully pimped it out so thats why is low
Player Skills (screenshots):
Why do you wish to join: My friend is in the clan and told me that it was very good and ive been farming with them lately
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard: Yes
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I think i do

Attachments

• Half Life  Source Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 00.15.31.94.png
    Half Life Source Screenshot 2019.03.14 - 00.15.31.94.png
    682 KB · Views: 3

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted: Although you do not meet the requiements I have spoken to other members and have decided to give you a chance. You will be placed under probation. Please find a Leader or Second in Command in game for an invitation. @zachary

In-game name: John Bill
Timezone: Canada
Bank Inventory (screenshots): i have 35k but it wouldnt let me pit the screen shot in, it said not the photo was to big but
i Just Bought all the gun making stuff and a new truck and fully pimped it out so thats why is low
Player Skills (screenshots):
Why do you wish to join: My friend is in the clan and told me that it was very good and ive been farming with them lately
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard: Yes
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I think i do

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-game name: Alex Anderson
Timezone: Eastern standard time
Bank Inventory (screenshots): 6370
Player Skills (screenshots):6371Why do you wish to join:I want to join this org because my only other org member joined you (jimmy jimson) and I am friends with some of your org. Previous Orgs:The Dark Brotherhood, and some on rockford that I don't remember
Why did you leave your last org: I left because I was the only member.
Are you willing to follow our uniform standard:Yes
Do you meet the requirements? If not, why should we accept you: I meet all requirements.

References: Mary James

Status
Not open for further replies.