Premium Heaven

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Albert

Monolith Grinder
Feb 6, 2018
Kenya
Add a premium props market/npc in town hall so us p r e m i u m s can buy some sweet ass fridges

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended
Jul 22, 2017
Arizona, United States of America
one day ill go to premium heaven, one day.

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended
Jul 22, 2017
Arizona, United States of America

Bulaveira

Suspended
Suspended
Jan 22, 2018
2x money from lsd and other drugs?

Bulaveira

Suspended
Suspended
Jan 22, 2018
Better than grinding for 2 weeks of lsd and farming to get cocaine which money is just luck.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran
Jul 24, 2017
RARE COSMETICS!

Reactions: Lester

Makhi Freeman

Monolith Pleb
Apr 17, 2018
Canada
I think the XP boosts, the discounts, and premium lockers are worth it alone, let alone all the add-on content! I think maybe a thought on the booster pack could be like maybe once a month make it so you get a little bit of cash, and then you could make it interesting and throw in a mystery item for the month. This would probs be way too much work to be worth it but would be cool to have a event were everyone gets together and someone rolls the dice and whatever number they get will correspond to a list and that item on the list is what everyone gets that month. So you could have like a a bunch of worthless things like a a potato, then a few cool things like zipties or something like that, and then one epic which would be like extra money. Would be a fun way to get everyone together but would probably be wayy too much work.
+1 for the money