• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Premium Heaven

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
I think the XP boosts, the discounts, and premium lockers are worth it alone, let alone all the add-on content! I think maybe a thought on the booster pack could be like maybe once a month make it so you get a little bit of cash, and then you could make it interesting and throw in a mystery item for the month. This would probs be way too much work to be worth it but would be cool to have a event were everyone gets together and someone rolls the dice and whatever number they get will correspond to a list and that item on the list is what everyone gets that month. So you could have like a a bunch of worthless things like a a potato, then a few cool things like zipties or something like that, and then one epic which would be like extra money. Would be a fun way to get everyone together but would probably be wayy too much work.
+1 for the money

They really need to make it so that premium members could Use custom cars for jobs, I.E more variety to choose in PD instead of just a Charger and an unmarked crown victoria that is just as obvious as the regular one so not really even worth it. The detective should have more than just one unmarked car to choose from as well. This would also apply to EMS and Fire Fighters. Maybe even new cars for Mechanics since they are so boring right now.

barzY

Jul 12, 2018
I wanna buy premium, could I pay with paypal directly and u guys add it to my acc? I dont think i can do it thru steam cause long time ago my dad made a chargeback on a game i paid and now its locked so i cant pay or buy stuff, i can always do paypal tho, price?

Jul 11, 2017
where do i pay ? it asks me to log in to subscribe, i log in and it sends me back to this forum
Yeah, because you need to log onto this forum with steam, then go to the store and buy it. It’ll give you an option to buy via PayPal. I’ve done it multiple times before.

barzY

Jul 12, 2018
yes im logged, i go to store, it says You have to be logged to sub! and i press that, it sends me to steam asks me to log in when im already logged, i log in and it sends me back here with no option to buy :c

yes im logged, i go to store, it says You have to be logged to sub! and i press that, it sends me to steam asks me to log in when im already logged, i log in and it sends me back here with no option to buy :c
Have you tried going back to the store after it asks you to login again?

Top Bottom