Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Thomas Tucker
Steam Name: Piz
Player Level: 68
Current Wealth: 30k
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). Dedicated to grind, I’m an old player, have lots of experience on variety of gmod servers such as PERP where I’m a millionaire. Additionally, I’m fairly decent at shooting + I can communicate well.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). Dedicated to grind, I’m an old player, have lots of experience on variety of gmod servers such as PERP where I’m a millionaire. Additionally, I’m fairly decent at shooting + I can communicate well.
Pending

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted

Only issue I had was your recent ban but seeing as how your appeal was accepted I can overlook this. Based on your wealth and player level you will be a tribesman.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The organization is still looking for new members

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back @Karma to monolith!

He has joined our org as a Tribesman

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We are still recruiting :D also if you are interested in allyship Reply to this thread

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

IvanHarper

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Ivan Harper
Steam Name: X A N A X
Player Level: 79
Current Wealth: 80k
Current Organization: None
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): You should accept me since I am already a native Floridian residing in the city of St. Petersburg. I am also a very experienced player with 100+ hours on the server and a lot of experience in orgs already (The last one Russian Bratva screwed me over since the owner got banned for Fail RP and still owes me over 500k worth of things). I also have a very high crafting level and I am able to craft a few Assault Rifles, some SMGS, and most of the pistols. I am also able to make LSD and meth but not high enough level to make cocaine. I also have a very clean record except if I remember correctly being kicked once early on when I was first on the server. I am very active on the sever and looking forward to join your organization and be part of something again and bring my skill sets to the organization.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): You should accept me since I am already a native Floridian residing in the city of St. Petersburg. I am also a very experienced player with 100+ hours on the server and a lot of experience in orgs already (The last one Russian Bratva screwed me over since the owner got banned for Fail RP and still owes me over 500k worth of things). I also have a very high crafting level and I am able to craft a few Assault Rifles, some SMGS, and most of the pistols. I am also able to make LSD and meth but not high enough level to make cocaine. I also have a very clean record except if I remember correctly being kicked once early on when I was first on the server. I am very active on the sever and looking forward to join your organization and be part of something again and bring my skill sets to the organization.

Application Under Review

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

These new members will be placed on Probation

Welcome to the org

@Deathwater57 -Tribesmen
@redw1re - Tribesmen

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted Next time your online imsg Danniel Pogi

TerminateDD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jason Alcinia (Subject to change)
Steam Name: TerminateD
Player Level: 87
Current Wealth: 200k
Current Organization: Kings Men
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).

The Floridians have been great so far. I have done multiple activities with the Floridians, and today as this post is going up a firefight with me and 2 Floridians against a couple of cops. Unfortunately a detective inside broke fearRP and killed all 3 of us after we gave him a command with guns pointed at him. I am here to fight for this organization, and I can bring a lot to this organization. I will listen to my higher-up commands given towards me, and I can loan guns to members as well, if needed of course. This organization is organized and professional, and I do hope to succeed in getting into this so our organization can grow to what we want to.

Dylutien

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dylan Vendetta.
Steam Name: Dylutien.
Player Level: 23.
Current Wealth: 20k roughly.
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum) ; Why wouldn't you accept me? i might not be the richest, or the highest level, but i can keep myself up in a gunfight im not scared to fight. i can follow commands and also know how to communicate correctly, also stays calm in high tense situations.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jason Alcinia (Subject to change)
Steam Name: TerminateD
Player Level: 87
Current Wealth: 200k
Current Organization: Kings Men

The Floridians have been great so far. I have done multiple activities with the Floridians, and today as this post is going up a firefight with me and 2 Floridians against a couple of cops. Unfortunately a detective inside broke fearRP and killed all 3 of us after we gave him a command with guns pointed at him. I am here to fight for this organization, and I can bring a lot to this organization. I will listen to my higher-up commands given towards me, and I can loan guns to members as well, if needed of course. This organization is organized and professional, and I do hope to succeed in getting into this so our organization can grow to what we want to.
Accepted

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dylan Vendetta.
Steam Name: Dylutien.
Player Level: 23.
Current Wealth: 20k roughly.
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum) ; Why wouldn't you accept me? i might not be the richest, or the highest level, but i can keep myself up in a gunfight im not scared to fight. i can follow commands and also know how to communicate correctly, also stays calm in high tense situations.
Pending

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians
The Floridians are a group of a multitude of selected applicants who represent Paralakes population of "Floridians." I, Rex Harrison founded "The Floridians" in an attempt to re-unite paralakes divided population and bring my peoples last few natives back together.

Rules

• Do not mug, kill, or kidnap citizens of other factions/organizations without permission from an Senator or above.
    • Do not base/reside in any building alone if you can avoid doing so, people are stronger in groups than alone.
    • Taunting, dissrespecting, or harassing citizen of Paralake and other Floridans will result in a stern conversation with said memeber whom has broken this rule. May result in immediate removal from the organization.
    • Keep a secondary on you at all times if possible, remain on a manditory radio frequency that will be provided to you once you have been accepted at all times to keep communication between members efficent.
    • Listen to your higher ranking officals, if you fail to do so the ranking offical is to report to me, or the Subordinent. Any other ranking officals that take this matter into their own hands is to be given a stern talking to by me, the Superintendent.
    • Treat Natives as if they are infants, nurture them with knowledge, gifts, and other kind acts.

The "high class" or "high ranking" officals are REQUIRED to be native Floridians.

Ranks

Superintendent: @Lambsauce | Rex Harrison @gm1003
Subordinent: @Kent @Danniel Pogi
Senator: @KbsmokeJDM @A Sack O' Salt
----------------------------------------------------
Veteran Clan Member - @Angryhalobird @Stealthshotz_13 @Icey
Tribesmen: @PizzaDog @Nitr0us
Native:

----------------------------------------------------
Application

Name:
Steam Name:
Player Level:
Current Wealth:
Current Organization:

------------------------------------------------------
Coadjutors

------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Name: Green Joe
Steam Name: MrGreen
Player Level: 17
Current Wealth: 50k
Current Organization: None (based with Floridians)
I am a very friendly and a trustworthy candidate and i am willing to dedicate into serving and following my organisation orders, loyalty is me speak far more than skills
Respect is always No.1 and i think with my skills and knowledge i can help and raise Floridians and make us known to all that we are a force that is not to be challenged