Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Green Joe
Steam Name: MrGreen
Player Level: 17
Current Wealth: 50k
Current Organization: None (based with Floridians)
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
I am a very friendly and a trustworthy candidate and i am willing to dedicate into serving and following my organisation orders, loyalty is me speak far more than skills
Respect is always No.1 and i think with my skills and knowledge i can help and raise Floridians and make us known to all that we are a force that is not to be challenged
Pending

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dylan Vendetta.
Steam Name: Dylutien.
Player Level: 23.
Current Wealth: 20k roughly.
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum) ; Why wouldn't you accept me? i might not be the richest, or the highest level, but i can keep myself up in a gunfight im not scared to fight. i can follow commands and also know how to communicate correctly, also stays calm in high tense situations.
Accepted as soon as your on imsg Danniel Pogi :D

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Green Joe and Dylan vendetta Contacted me personally to try and join my organization,And their now here. Just thought id let ya know

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Green Joe and Dylan vendetta Contacted me personally to try and join my organization,And their now here. Just thought id let ya know
Clearly, they chose the better. Also, refrain from posting here, you can privately message people for a reason.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Green Joe
Steam Name: MrGreen
Player Level: 17
Current Wealth: 50k
Current Organization: None (based with Floridians)
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
I am a very friendly and a trustworthy candidate and i am willing to dedicate into serving and following my organisation orders, loyalty is me speak far more than skills
Respect is always No.1 and i think with my skills and knowledge i can help and raise Floridians and make us known to all that we are a force that is not to be challenged
Accepted iMsg Danniel Pogi the next time your online

Killectro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Raymon Shaw
Steam Name: Ascenzei
Player Level: 116
Current Wealth: 270k
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum) ; I'm a 22 year old male hailing from the Netherlands, I'm a nice person (Even if I say so myself), Like to chat with people and play the game ofcourse!

I've played the game before a pretty long time ago, now seeking to expand my horizons by joining an organization.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum) ; I'm a 22 year old male hailing from the Netherlands, I'm a nice person (Even if I say so myself), Like to chat with people and play the game ofcourse!

I've played the game before a pretty long time ago, now seeking to expand my horizons by joining an organization.
Under review

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on your paragraph?

Killectro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on your paragraph?
Ofcourse!
Like I said, I'm quite a friendly person and recently even met one of your members and we've been playing a lot together!
I'm a pretty good fragger, can hold myself up in risky situations and have no problem with taking commands and following them.

I'm pretty much looking to make some new friends to play the game with!

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ofcourse!
Like I said, I'm quite a friendly person and recently even met one of your members and we've been playing a lot together!
I'm a pretty good fragger, can hold myself up in risky situations and have no problem with taking commands and following them.

I'm pretty much looking to make some new friends to play the game with!
Accepted, your rank will be tribesman

iMessage John Wright or David Mumzier to receive your invitation

Last edited:

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will now be leaving the organization :confused: Good Luck in the future

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

New organization rule
7) Do not break MRP server rules; repeated offenses will be met with a demotion, temporary or not.
We know that every situation is different and that there is more than one side to a story, so every rulebreak will be reviewed to get the full context.

That being said, management always reserves the right to demote any member as they see fit.

I’ve also noticed some inactivity, I will take action to turn that around so we can all benefit (possible incentives)

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@MrGreen promoted to Senator for his loyalty and activity

Glad you asked, they are our organization moderators and their responsibilities include:
  • Forming alliances
  • Recruitment
  • Org management (with subordinate+ approval)
  • Declaring war (with subordinate+ approval)

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Added MrStowner to the org as a native

nice name lol

Last edited:

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 75
Current Wealth: $42,699
Current Organization: None. Was in this in the past and hope to be accepted
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I was in this organization in the past and I hope to be back. I was kicked out but I feel as though I’ve matured and I apologize for any previous inconveniences I have caused in the past. I remember playing with A Sack O’ Salt and remember having fun and basing with the org. I know my way around a gun and have a good collection (G36C, Thompson, HK, Mac-11, MP5, and others I cant remember atm). I can silent bank raid pretty well and feel I can be an asset for quick cash.

P.S. I actually live in Florida, West Palm Beach more specifically (dont want to give further info)

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 75
Current Wealth: $42,699
Current Organization: None. Was in this in the past and hope to be accepted
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I was in this organization in the past and I hope to be back. I was kicked out but I feel as though I’ve matured and I apologize for any previous inconveniences I have caused in the past. I remember playing with A Sack O’ Salt and remember having fun and basing with the org. I know my way around a gun and have a good collection (G36C, Thompson, HK, Mac-11, MP5, and others I cant remember atm). I can silent bank raid pretty well and feel I can be an asset for quick cash.

P.S. I actually live in Florida, West Palm Beach more specifically (dont want to give further info)
Application moved to the interview stage. Contact Kip Thorley on Socal Networking or in the city.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Application moved to the interview stage. Contact Kip Thorley on Socal Networking or in the city.
Application denied.
Read and follow the laws of the city before applying.

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Johny Mahon
Steam Name: McDique
Player Level: 69
Current Wealth: 65k (Heavily fluctuating)
Current Org: None (Previously Umbrella Academy)

Why you should accept me: I am seeking an active org to build a friendship and reach great heights together. I have experience in most aspects of MonoRP, and I feel that I can be of great use to your org. I am mostly passive, minding my own business making LSD, growing coca and making handguns, unless someone tries to play with my crap. I would also like to assist fellow org members as much as I possibly can, helping people to have a better start in MonoRP than I did. I would be honored if you selected me to become a member, and I hope you can trust me to be a great new addition to the family.

Thank you for considering!
Johny Mahon

GreenJoe

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Johny Mahon
Steam Name: McDique
Player Level: 69
Current Wealth: 65k (Heavily fluctuating)
Current Org: None (Previously Umbrella Academy)

Why you should accept me: I am seeking an active org to build a friendship and reach great heights together. I have experience in most aspects of MonoRP, and I feel that I can be of great use to your org. I am mostly passive, minding my own business making LSD, growing coca and making handguns, unless someone tries to play with my crap. I would also like to assist fellow org members as much as I possibly can, helping people to have a better start in MonoRP than I did. I would be honored if you selected me to become a member, and I hope you can trust me to be a great new addition to the family.

Thank you for considering!
Johny Mahon

Interviewed and has met all requirements

Accepted

Last edited:

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I miss the boys, so I'll reapply.

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: Kbsmoke
Player Level: 185
Current Wealth: Networth is 1.5 mil plus
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): ;)