• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Floridians

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Hey guys, when you get the chance please fill out this google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...yVHqAZnc0QXj0mDuLB1GMkrw/viewform?usp=sf_link
You’ll be able to see what other people answered, there are some serious questions and some that are not so serious

Also, in an effort to get this organization have a bigger presence in Paralake, we will hold a meeting in which all members are encouraged to come. If you cannot come that’s fine but we’re trying to be more active

Right now the ideal date looks like December 29th (that’s a Saturday). But that date can change based on what you guys fill out on the google form above

On the day of the meeting, we’ll sort out the location with iMessage

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2017
Name: Taylor Berger
Steam Name: TayTay
Player Level: 118
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
I Believe I should be accepted into The Floridians Is because I am an can be an extremely active and mature member. I understand the rules and have no problem following them. I am 16 and can be on everyday for 6-12 hours everyday. I am an old Monolith player from Rockford. I used to be in the Rockford Cartel before I stopped playing. And I am looking for start myself off once again.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Name: Taylor Berger
Steam Name: TayTay
Player Level: 118
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: N/A
I Believe I should be accepted into The Floridians Is because I am an can be an extremely active and mature member. I understand the rules and have no problem following them. I am 16 and can be on everyday for 6-12 hours everyday. I am an old Monolith player from Rockford. I used to be in the Rockford Cartel before I stopped playing. And I am looking for start myself off once again.
Accepted
iMessage anyone of our members or John Wright to receive an invitation. When you get the chance please fill out the google form in my last post so we can get a better feel for the organization meeting date, right now it’s the 29th of December

Because of your high player level, your rank is Tribesman

Last edited:

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
If anyone wants to become a High Rank fill out “yes” for the last question of my google form

Your responsibilities would include:
  • green lighting raids
  • holding members accountable
  • coordinating with other high ranks
  • forming alliances with other orgs

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
USA
Due to GM being persistent at managing his position, I'm promoting him to Superintendent along beside me! Your rank will be set Wednesday after I get back from a month of school prep and Christmas. I will also be returning that day as well!

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
meeting postponed for a week

ya boi got appendicitis

Lamb

Monolith Addict
Jul 16, 2017
USA
Major re-hauling of the original post. Here are some major changes:
  • Removed every member (except @gm1003) I want to start the org fresh and clean again and aim to be more active within the community again.
  • Fixed some placements of certain names, and words.

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Name: Chris Heist
Steam Name: Chronium
Player Level: 46
Current Wealth: 53k
Current Organization: None.
I wanna join the Floridian‘s, because I actually think they are in need of Member‘s. I saw them in-game with incredible skills and roleplay. I would be interested into joining this. Making Money, Drugs, Weapons and etc.! I am a dedicated Player on Monolith. I have decided to play in my free time on this Server. I do understand the rules and will obey them. Thank you gor reading this.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Name: Chris Heist
Steam Name: Chronium
Player Level: 46
Current Wealth: 53k
Current Organization: None.
I wanna join the Floridian‘s, because I actually think they are in need of Member‘s. I saw them in-game with incredible skills and roleplay. I would be interested into joining this. Making Money, Drugs, Weapons and etc.! I am a dedicated Player on Monolith. I have decided to play in my free time on this Server. I do understand the rules and will obey them. Thank you gor reading this.
I’ve seen you in-game and you’re very dedicated to roleplay and very active. However, you’ve recently received some disciplinary actions from the staff team.

Accepted

...but if you receive another punishment for breaking server rules, you will be placed on a 1 week probationary period

Last edited:
Top Bottom