Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Make them all spawn with 200% HP and a SCAR-H. Also add loot crates

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

They really need to make it so that premium members could Use custom cars for jobs, I.E more variety to choose in PD instead of just a Charger and an unmarked crown victoria that is just as obvious as the regular one so not really even worth it. The detective should have more than just one unmarked car to choose from as well. This would also apply to EMS and Fire Fighters. Maybe even new cars for Mechanics since they are so boring right now.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@XDangerZone640X can you switch the white color on your thread. I cant see what you wrote.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I think premium members should also get new pd cars besides the charger.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Another server I played on gave premium players a little bit of Kevlar when they spawned.

barzY

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I wanna buy premium, could I pay with paypal directly and u guys add it to my acc? I dont think i can do it thru steam cause long time ago my dad made a chargeback on a game i paid and now its locked so i cant pay or buy stuff, i can always do paypal tho, price?

aaleg02

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wanna buy premium, could I pay with paypal directly and u guys add it to my acc? I dont think i can do it thru steam cause long time ago my dad made a chargeback on a game i paid and now its locked so i cant pay or buy stuff, i can always do paypal tho, price?
You can pay with paypal

barzY

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

where do i pay ? it asks me to log in to subscribe, i log in and it sends me back to this forum

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

where do i pay ? it asks me to log in to subscribe, i log in and it sends me back to this forum
Yeah, because you need to log onto this forum with steam, then go to the store and buy it. It’ll give you an option to buy via PayPal. I’ve done it multiple times before.

barzY

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

yes im logged, i go to store, it says You have to be logged to sub! and i press that, it sends me to steam asks me to log in when im already logged, i log in and it sends me back here with no option to buy :c

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yes im logged, i go to store, it says You have to be logged to sub! and i press that, it sends me to steam asks me to log in when im already logged, i log in and it sends me back here with no option to buy :c
Have you tried going back to the store after it asks you to login again?

Lando2x

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

We should get longer boosts

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

goldenslaya21

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This might be a little bit op but it's just a suggestion:

All premium members get a free Makarov with only 4 bullets in it wheb they respawn. And there is a 30 minute wait before you can get one again.

Hope you guys like it
Yeh only real men use makarovs so I like this

Juan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

OReK5Pn.jpg

Hey folks!

In the stride to make Monolith's premium features to be as best as possible, we want some input from the very people that are playing on our server. Monolith is looking into more exciting features such as booster packs and potentially month-to-month special perks for our premium users as a thank you for supporting us!

What would you, the players, like to see happen as special perks for subscribing to premium? We would love to hear your unique ideas!
Since there are premium boxes around the map, it would be cool to be able to spawn at certain boxes, like an options menu of some sort, but of course there should be timers and limitations, sounds kinda cliche, but just a thought

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I know that they are coming out with new spawn point things when 6.0 comes out, so maybe have premium members have a few more spawn points. Not spawn at premium lockers but premium members will have more spawn points and more locations.

Buddyro22

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I know that they are coming out with new spawn point things when 6.0 comes out, so maybe have premium members have a few more spawn points. Not spawn at premium lockers but premium members will have more spawn points and more locations.
Premium members able to chose which locked spawn points . +support Not that big of an advantage but cool idea