Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Peter Ying

Playerlevel? (46 )

Are you capable of being mature? (y)

Are you capable of following orders (y)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I started playing the server for a year now, for the first few months I was leveling up and trying to get up there in the world but I had some trouble because I was alone and had no friends to help. But as time went I got better and stronger, but I cant do it alone no more I need an organization to run with. I willing to do anything when ask. I have acquired some weapon )

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update

@Cloud5 Nathan Steele has been accepted into the Estate
Set as Honored Guest

More applications being reviewed.

Operation on Saturday, Please contact me for more information and to attend, you must be on the guest list to attend.

ryan1234

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Ryan Antonio

Playerlevel? 91

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) YEs

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( ) I have been on monolith for a little less than a month. I am very involved criminal activities and am looking for a group that is organized that I can contribute to. I make and sell weapons for money and have within the last week, sold several guns to people in Sinclair's estate like Jackie Wong. I have been trying to level up my mining and crafting, and have metalworking almost to titanium. I am willing to follow orders and would like to have an organization that is actually organized. My previous organizations include Batman's Association, they have since become no longer very active and I have left the a few weeks ago. I have talked to you Justin a little bit and hope to be able to join the org.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Han Fujiwara

Playerlevel? (138 )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith.
(I first started off homeless in rockford. I was kicked out of my parents house and decided to go somewhere new. I had $5000 in my pocket, no friends and had no idea where anything was. After the first week of figuring out the area I met someone by the name of Dave Giovanni. He was a very rich man and taught me all the basics. He taught me how to farm, mine, fish and even some illegal things. After some time I was invited into the Giovanni family where I stayed for quite some time. I started off as a foot solider being a water boy and such but eventually started to branch out to more illegal things like growing weed and cooking lsd. Throughout this time everyone made a lot of money but everyone just started leaving town for good, leaving me the last member that was still in town. Eventually I moved to paralake and that is where things really started kicking off. I joined a new gang by the name of Wah Ching. We became a good group of people but just like the Giovanni's everyone decided to leave town for good. I did get a lot out of this gang though, most notably, I met Justin Sinclair. We were allied with the Sinclairs but even after Wah Ching collapsed Justin still welcomed me into his home whenever I wanted. After this I knew I wanted to join but I wanted to wait until I felt like I was worthy enough to be accepted into the Sinclairs. This is where I'm at now. I currently run off myself and am looking for a new permanent home that I won't have to worry about it collapsing. I am truly hoping that it will be the sinclairs.)

Bank screenshot:
download (1).png

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Peter Ying

Playerlevel? (46 )

Are you capable of being mature? (y)

Are you capable of following orders (y)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I started playing the server for a year now, for the first few months I was leveling up and trying to get up there in the world but I had some trouble because I was alone and had no friends to help. But as time went I got better and stronger, but I cant do it alone no more I need an organization to run with. I willing to do anything when ask. I have acquired some weapon )
Character Name : Ryan Antonio

Playerlevel? 91

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) YEs

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( ) I have been on monolith for a little less than a month. I am very involved criminal activities and am looking for a group that is organized that I can contribute to. I make and sell weapons for money and have within the last week, sold several guns to people in Sinclair's estate like Jackie Wong. I have been trying to level up my mining and crafting, and have metalworking almost to titanium. I am willing to follow orders and would like to have an organization that is actually organized. My previous organizations include Batman's Association, they have since become no longer very active and I have left the a few weeks ago. I have talked to you Justin a little bit and hope to be able to join the org.
Character Name : Han Fujiwara

Playerlevel? (138 )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith.
(I first started off homeless in rockford. I was kicked out of my parents house and decided to go somewhere new. I had $5000 in my pocket, no friends and had no idea where anything was. After the first week of figuring out the area I met someone by the name of Dave Giovanni. He was a very rich man and taught me all the basics. He taught me how to farm, mine, fish and even some illegal things. After some time I was invited into the Giovanni family where I stayed for quite some time. I started off as a foot solider being a water boy and such but eventually started to branch out to more illegal things like growing weed and cooking lsd. Throughout this time everyone made a lot of money but everyone just started leaving town for good, leaving me the last member that was still in town. Eventually I moved to paralake and that is where things really started kicking off. I joined a new gang by the name of Wah Ching. We became a good group of people but just like the Giovanni's everyone decided to leave town for good. I did get a lot out of this gang though, most notably, I met Justin Sinclair. We were allied with the Sinclairs but even after Wah Ching collapsed Justin still welcomed me into his home whenever I wanted. After this I knew I wanted to join but I wanted to wait until I felt like I was worthy enough to be accepted into the Sinclairs. This is where I'm at now. I currently run off myself and am looking for a new permanent home that I won't have to worry about it collapsing. I am truly hoping that it will be the sinclairs.)

Bank screenshot:

Applications Accepted.

These three have been placed on a strict probation, breaking any City laws ( Server Rules ) and Estate rules will result in automatic removal from the Estate.

Thank you for taking the time to attend the interview, I hope to see good things come from the three of you.

Do not disappoint me.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

( N E W S L E T T E R )

Han Fujiwara has passed his probation and been added to my Guard detail.

Ryan Antonio will remain on probation.

Peter Ying will remain on probation.

Oliver Quill had been removed from the Estate due to inactivity, Thank you for you time and efforts, I hope to see you back.​

Last edited:

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Dinkle Burg

Playerlevel? 37

Are you capable of being mature? Yes

Are you capable of following orders? Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. - Fairly new to GarrysMod as well as the server. I have picked up on just about everything by not only checking guides and forums, but being active in the server. Meeting people and picking their brains to learn as much as possible. I am very capable of handling any task that my player level allows as well as willing to level up things necessary to contribute the most to the organization. Anything that needs to be done, I'm the guy willing to get it done.

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? Yes
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.)

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

[ N E W S L E T T E R ]
**You receive a plain white envelope with a circular gold stamp that has 'S' pressed in the center, you slowly peel the gold stamp off the corners of the envelope, allowing it to open. You pull the letter our and begin reading.**

" Greetings, everyone,

First off, let me state that this is not a goodbye letter. I'd like to thank all of those who've sided with the Estate, you have seen our true power, and have been exposed to extreme riches, the Estate still carries many secrets that will remain hidden. With that being said, A selected few, including myself, @suwatto and @GreggsPasty have taken a business trip to Florida, I've decided to construct another mansion somewhere more secluded, away from the city of Paralake.

I've had my Mclaren's shipped out of the city so I may enjoy them down in Florida, so you won't be seeing them roam the streets anymore, all my money will still remain inside the city of Paralake, once the Paralake PD unfreezes my accounts, I will be transferring millions of dollars to a bank in Florida.

Now, you may be asking, why have you left the city? I'm a rather busy person, and I intend to expand my business to other cities. Prior to deciding this business trip, I took my Estate to Florida when business was low inside Paralake, I purchased the entire Habour view hotel, and gave my guard detail, along with my Butler, Head of Security and Advisor the best view in the city, and they really did enjoy it.

So of course, will the three of us be returning to Paralake any time soon? No. Not soon, the expansion of my Estate will require very long days of hard work, Estimated time is One Year. Of course, this time could be shorter if my accounts in Paralake are unfrozen earlier then expected and I can transfer funds to speed the expansion of my Estate.

I'd like to state that no propaganda should not be posted about the Estate inside the city of Paralake, We will be remembered, but those who have been targeting the Estate will come for you, please, do not get involved, It's a battle no one can win. I have split my guard detail to make sure that Paralake is under control, while the other half remains with me inside Florida.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to those who've been targeted, hurt or felt threaten by my actions and actions by my members, I take full responsibility, those people know who they are.

Thank you, and don't worry, we will be returning.

Mr. Sinclair
Justin Sinclair"

** You close the letter, noticing something rather small at the bottom of the envelope, A small, shiny gold emblem engraved 'Sinclair's Estate' **

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

Character Name : Jason Richards

Playerlevel? ( ) 75

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( I first came to Rockford in 2017, i was in kingpins and i was making weed and LSD with Rockford Cartel, then i joined The Foreigners, where i was doing same thing, i joined bakers dozen, and found new friends but i got kicked out, but then i moved to Paralake City, i joined Richards Family, but then i left because no one was active, then i joined to ORG that had million names, but it got disbanded, now im trying to join Sinclair's Estate to find new friends and safe place to make money. )

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

Character Name : Jason Richards

Playerlevel? ( ) 75

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( I first came to Rockford in 2017, i was in kingpins and i was making weed and LSD with Rockford Cartel, then i joined The Foreigners, where i was doing same thing, i joined bakers dozen, and found new friends but i got kicked out, but then i moved to Paralake City, i joined Richards Family, but then i left because no one was active, then i joined to ORG that had million names, but it got disbanded, now im trying to join Sinclair's Estate to find new friends and safe place to make money. )
I don't think they're recruiting right now as their top leaders are MIA.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[ N E W S L E T T E R ]
Hello everyone, after speaking directly to Mr. Sinclair, I have been given permission to begin accepting applications into the Estate, Mr. Sinclair will be reviewing all applications and be there for interview, he will be making time from his vacation to ensure all members of the Estate are members who both follow rules and act professional. As requested by Mr. Sinclair, no propaganda about S.E should be posted ANYWHERE, there is no need for it. Thank you, if you have any questions, please private message me.

[ A P P L I C A T I O N S T A T U S ] [ O P E N ]

Last edited:

Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Peter Ying

Playerlevel? (66 )

Are you capable of being mature? (yes)

Are you capable of following orders (Yes)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Yes)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. Well I used to be in the Sinclair but Justin went on the trip and there was only few SE on and So I left and joined a close ally BlackKnight to support our ally with Justin permission but it was just a temp position and I want to join back, (Justin told me over the phone just to apply again)

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Matthew Botsford

Playerlevel? (263)

Are you capable of being mature? (Y)

Are you capable of following orders (Y)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (With the time i’ve been on monolith, i’ve mostly been on my own. I’ve joined 2 organizations in total and both I had left due to me being the only active one. I’ve gained all my wealth on my own and being the lone wolf get a bit boring. Being in an organization with members to back each other up and have each other back is what i’m looking for. I’ve seen how the sinclaires are and what they do. This organization is something I find very fond of and wish to be apart of it. If accepted, I would stay loyal to the Estate. If any more information is needed, please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Peter Ying

Playerlevel? (66 )

Are you capable of being mature? (yes)

Are you capable of following orders (Yes)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Yes)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. Well I used to be in the Sinclair but Justin went on the trip and there was only few SE on and So I left and joined a close ally BlackKnight to support our ally with Justin permission but it was just a temp position and I want to join back, (Justin told me over the phone just to apply again)

[Application Accepted]

Selected by Mr.Sinclair

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

[ N E W S L E T T E R ]

** A Cargo Plane would land in the Monoford's Main Airport. **

A Gold logo would be spotted on the outside of the cargo ship, along with all the contents being off-loaded.

S.E_Poster_Logo_gold.png

Last edited:

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

[ N E W S L E T T E R ]

** A Cargo Plan would land in the Monoford's Main Airport. **

A Gold logo would be spotted on the outside of the cargo ship, along with all the contents being off-loaded.

S.E_Poster_Logo_gold.png
WAIT WHAT

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Jimmi Jimson
Playerlevel? (504 )
Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Y

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( When I started out in monolith I was doing metalworking to start moved to small drug ops leading to cocaine labs. I have been around the city working odd jobs meeting people. even worked my way through PD to chief before hanging up my coat to return to my weapon factory. )