Mikey Honda

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Mikey Honda

Playerlevel? (28)

Are you capable of being mature? (Yes)

Are you capable of following orders (Yes)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Yes)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I entered the city a few days ago. Nothing but the clothes on my back and a few thousand dollars, with which I had no idea on how to get started with. That being said, I pushed my attention towards an honest living. The money wasn't the best. So I thought I'd move into the... Well... Shady part of business. I decided to start mugging people whom seemed to have a lot. But what do you know, As i'm making my first round, I run into 3 men telling me not to be mugging people in their parts, especially the poor. You gentlemen let off off with a warning and to never see me mugging in general again. This opened my eyes as I respected the fact that you all seem very organized.

I hope you guys see me for my character rather than my level. I have a lot to offer and I hope I'm given a chance. Thank you for reading. )

Last edited:

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

- Justin Sinclair

--Application--

Character Name : Rafael Viloria

Playerlevel? (67)

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Y

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Y

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Y

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Hello, my name is Rafael Viloria; I'm from Colombia in the 80s I got arrested by the FBI and the DEA for being one of the biggest drug dealers in that country. I lived for 24 years in a jail, at one of the maximum security jails of the US, in New York. 3 Months ago I finished my jail time, so I was free, then I started a new life, I decided to restart it in Rockford, I was in the lowest of the lowest, no money for food, no house, no friends, anything, I was completely alone. I started working a little bit as a miner and a farmer, and a taxi driver, occasionally; as a taxi driver I knew a lot of people, but one of them, Jake Dean introduced me to the criminal world, he got me a gun and we started mugging and kidnapping people and started to see the first good bills, I bought myself a suit whit the money of my victims... I was starting my criminal life again, but that was not enough for me. I realized that one of my best friends when I was in the militia, was in the city; Bob King, I were whit him at 37th battalion of the Spetsnaz what a good times, I thought he was dead, we were in a combat against the US Army and received a shot, but he was completely alive! so he helped me to know all what the city offered, so I started at the drug dealing world again, as a little drug maker of course, so I started working whit him, at Rockford Army my second organization (the first one is not so relevant for mention it due to the fact that I was only 3 days there), we robbed the bank, placed hits and started growing and killing our enemies, due to the fact that we were getting too many enemies so fast so we moved to Paralake, we changed our org name to Paralake Army and re started but not from the lowest, anyway we were not so powerful but he had the intentions and the money; this time it was not as that easy, we started losing money, we were getting raided and the biggest gangs took us out of the bussines so the gang broke, and all of us started making our own way. I started making new friends and again, from the lowest after that I known one of your members, Sibair (i don't know how to spell his name, sorry), he teached me all the advanced stuff, and at the second month of my not jailed life I got my premium membership, that thing that you buy from the biggest gangs to have some advantages in the city. I started working hard but something happened, Sibair got murdered by another gang, before his dead I promised him that I will work hard for myself to grow, so that's what I'm doing and I'm working on it. That's how we come to the present, I still drug dealing, selling weed and im going to start soon at the LSD world, im getting powerful, I have placed some hits and killed some people and actually did some little works for Sinclair as well (waterboy and stuff like that) just as farmer, nothing so big)

OOC: this is totally IC letter, so don't get confused, thank you for reading my application. (this is my 2nd try, im going to be persistent, i really want to join this organization.)

Application Elevated to Interview Stage.

Update

Organization profits this week : 1.8 Million

--- A direct message from Mr. Sinclair ---
"Hello everyone, I've expanded my Estate into Florida, purchasing many apartment buildings and a warehouse, on that note, I'd like to say that the rent prices for the warehouse located in Florida will be set to 1,500, with three garage doors and 6 plugs. Of course these prices are subjected to change, but for the time being, the mines and premium locker are located next to it, making it a very perfect area to quickly refine ores.

The Estate's profits have been quite steady, each weak we pull around 1 to 2 million dollars between all members of my Estate. Next weekend, we will be holding a very big operation, details will be handed out to organizations trusted by the Estate, If you've been selected to join the operation, please pass down the details to your organization members.

Thank you,

Justin Sinclair"

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Application Elevated to Interview Stage.

Update

Organization profits this week : 1.8 Million

--- A direct message from Mr. Sinclair ---
"Hello everyone, I've expanded my Estate into Florida, purchasing many apartment buildings and a warehouse, on that note, I'd like to say that the rent prices for the warehouse located in Florida will be set to 1,500, with three garage doors and 6 plugs. Of course these prices are subjected to change, but for the time being, the mines and premium locker are located next to it, making it a very perfect area to quickly refine ores.

The Estate's profits have been quite steady, each weak we pull around 1 to 2 million dollars between all members of my Estate. Next weekend, we will be holding a very big operation, details will be handed out to organizations trusted by the Estate, If you've been selected to join the operation, please pass down the details to your organization members.

Thank you,

Justin Sinclair"

- Paralake 11:57pm 03/08/2018 -
Quote from Rafael Viloria
"Mr.Sinclair I would like to say that im pretty thankful for this opportunity, im not going to disappoint you!, I'll do my best to be one of the members of your Organization
Greetings,
Rafael."

crizzydime

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Chris Stein

Playerlevel (17 )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y)

Are you capable of following orders (Y)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( I've had a rough start in the city of Paralake. I've had to resort to mugging and dealing weed just to make ends meat. Recently I ran into a few good men in the apartment complex next to the Fire Station. That's where I first met Mr. Sinclair himself. He took me under his roof and allowed me to stay in his apartment complex rent free while I got on my feet. Thanks to Mr. Sinclair, I was able to afford a new vehicle and a weapon for personal protection. I would now like to apply and become a member of the Sinclair Estate in order to pay back my debts and ensure Mr. Sinclair stays unharmed. Long Live the Sinclairs)

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Mikey Honda

Playerlevel? (28)

Are you capable of being mature? (Yes)

Are you capable of following orders (Yes)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Yes)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I entered the city a few days ago. Nothing but the clothes on my back and a few thousand dollars, with which I had no idea on how to get started with. That being said, I pushed my attention towards an honest living. The money wasn't the best. So I thought I'd move into the... Well... Shady part of business. I decided to start mugging people whom seemed to have a lot. But what do you know, As i'm making my first round, I run into 3 men telling me not to be mugging people in their parts, especially the poor. You gentlemen let off off with a warning and to never see me mugging in general again. This opened my eyes as I respected the fact that you all seem very organized.

I hope you guys see me for my character rather than my level. I have a lot to offer and I hope I'm given a chance. Thank you for reading. )

Application Denied.

"I know who you are, and what you've done, just because you say you've learned from your recent actions, doesn't mean you've actually learned from them, I'm glad to hear you took the lesson to heart, and maybe some day you'll be trusted in the Estate."

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N)
- Yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N)
- Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N)
- Yes

Character Name : Joey Saco

Playerlevel? ( 60)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith.
(My first few days in Monolith were rough, I would mine for many hours trying to make a quick buck. The more I mined, the more I was able to make a living. I started having many buyers I could go to to buy my stock. After selling to all of the average people, a man from the Rockford Army invited me to work with them. I would help with many jobs from mining to be involved in gang wars with them. I became a very respected figure to the ones that kept their word and worked with me. I am now able to work on my own without the help of others to live a self-sustaining life in Monolith.)

Are you willing to pay a 25,000 deposit in order to start your probation period? (Y/N) Yes
(Will be reimbursed if accepted into the organization.)

Application Denied.

"You have persistence and the drive to make money, but it's way more then that."

Character Name : Chris Stein

Playerlevel (17 )

Are you capable of being mature? (Y)

Are you capable of following orders (Y)

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y)

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( I've had a rough start in the city of Paralake. I've had to resort to mugging and dealing weed just to make ends meat. Recently I ran into a few good men in the apartment complex next to the Fire Station. That's where I first met Mr. Sinclair himself. He took me under his roof and allowed me to stay in his apartment complex rent free while I got on my feet. Thanks to Mr. Sinclair, I was able to afford a new vehicle and a weapon for personal protection. I would now like to apply and become a member of the Sinclair Estate in order to pay back my debts and ensure Mr. Sinclair stays unharmed. Long Live the Sinclairs)

Application Accepted.

"Chris Stein, glad to see you've received my letter and responded back to it, I cannot stress this enough, trust is worth more then money, and with that being said, I can tell you already live by those words the second I met you, you held your ground and showed the upmost respect to my Estate members, including myself. You have the drive and persistence, but you also carry loyalty.

Do not disappoint me.

-Justin Sinclair"

Character Name : Drose yang/ Jackie wong

Playerlevel? ( 85)

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (I recently moved in from Rockford, and have had the same intent ever since.. get money any way possible you feel me? I'm originally from Tokyo, Japan.. where me and my cousins grew up until around our late teens where we were forced to move because mob relations. When i finally touched down in the US i was offered a golden ticket to traffic, that opportunity I took and from there I've learned to cook drugs, grow drugs anything that involves drugs I know.. and with knowing & doing all of that of course i had to learn guns, how to make them, shoot them, not get caught with them... [Past orgs: Wong Family, Wah Ching])

Application Accepted.

"After a full week of proving your loyalty towards us, It shows me you're willing to make change to your attitude just to be in the Estate, this, is dedication, and it will not go unseen."

For those who were accepted, please add Freddy Douglass @HiddenBush or myself @Justin The Ungrateful to begin your interview process. If you pass this next stage, my butler will custom tailor your suit for you.​

Rafael Viloria added to Honored Guest - Probation 1Week

Last edited:

毒性Dokusei

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Request to remove Monster Family as allies since they always base with The Informal.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request to remove Monster Family as allies since they always base with The Informal.

"Request accepted, the monster family has been placed as an enemy."​

amfaufar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Frank Miller

Playerlevel? 186

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. ( ) I started out on Rockford, and I started mining. Eventually I got to where I can make both LSD and cocaine. I am level 57 crafting and can craft up to M4 Carbines. I am level 99 in Metalworking and Mining. I am level 18 cooking and can cook up to cheeseburgers. I have only made 3 levels of progress in fishing and only level 7 in farming, but I am level 53 in woodcutting and can chop down Maple trees. I have the Nissan GTR Black Edition and as of right now 63k in my bank. I make a lot of rifles and glocks, and I am around level 64 in police. I have been in many orgs including Richards Family, Poison, and Toxic.

Shiba

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Daniel Wright

Playerlevel? 104

Are you capable of following orders? (Y/N) Yes

Give me a brief story about your progress in Monolith: Starting out was not easy; there were many temptations of wealth and fame for those that were concerned about their pocket's weight rather than the value of themselves. Instead of beginning (like most do) with mining and woodcutting, I decided to start a career in ENT/EMS to learn the ropes of Paralake. Instead of blaring my opinions and thoughts that were of no use, given my lack of experience, I decided to keep quiet and learn from the more informed folk. Although EMS jobs pay quite well, I hadn't had time to think about the pay as the job is quite erratic. Jumping from place to place, I didn't even know any of the locations (callouts) on the map after I became Paramedic. Thus, after much time spent in the EMT field (maxing out its level cap), I learned quite a bit about the city and its inhabitants. I put up my coat and decided to look into more questionable activities. It was then I realized there laid another entire aspect of the server that I hadn't even heard about before. Skills, crafting, robbery, even making drugs! I was in for another learning adventure as soon as I concluded my first. So I grabbed the necessary tools and went out exploring the unknown depths. Coming back from my adventure, I obtained not only the vital knowledge, but some money as well. Not having been apart of an organization, I'd like to become a better player and learn more about the aspects of one.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update

Ezumike Chidley removed from the Estate

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll be back

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am here representing the Frog Men to formally request an Alliance due to having mutual friends and enemies. Not to mention that personally our families have also had quite a few good encounters.

Throlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

Character Name : Tristan King (Throlex)

Playerlevel? (158)

Are you capable of being mature? (Y/N) Yes.

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Of course.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Absolutely.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Throughout my years I've been progressing, I've recently been crafting weapons and much more. Long ago, I spent days and days farming working my way to level 99. Similar with mining and and close in woodcutting. My hours were not wasted however as I have to put these materials and weapons to good use with a group, an "Estate" if you will... Recently I've been pulling in 150K a day, enough to provide for my standards and the others around me. I'm doing well, and I'm )

ryan1234

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name : Ryan Antonio

Playerlevel? ( ) 68

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes, one reason of why I am joining.

I used to be a part of batmans organization, but they have fallen apart and was never organized and never had eachothers backs. I am fairly active and I am trying to lvl my mining and metal working, I make plenty of money to support myself and have had a small criminal record. I have only been arrested one time for bank robber but otherwise got away with lots of things, so I guess im a pretty experienced criminal. My goal at the begining was to get a forge up and that took quite a while, but I have all of that now and am looking for an org to stay with.

Cloud5

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Nathan Steele

Playerlevel? (180)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith:
I've been mostly seen as a clean worker from the outside. However, most of my deeds involve in scouting, high profile assassinations, and private investigation. I try to keep myself with a low profile, and cover most of my expenses through the chocolate business. Funny enough, it pays off a good six figures. Although, in all of my stories I have always worked alone. I am growing tired of being that lone wolf and wish to seek an organization with dignity and respect.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So we are Enemy's now?

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Application--

Character Name : Tristan King (Throlex)

Playerlevel? (158)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Of course.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Absolutely.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith. (Throughout my years I've been progressing, I've recently been crafting weapons and much more. Long ago, I spent days and days farming working my way to level 99. Similar with mining and and close in woodcutting. My hours were not wasted however as I have to put these materials and weapons to good use with a group, an "Estate" if you will... Recently I've been pulling in 150K a day, enough to provide for my standards and the others around me. I'm doing well, and I'm )

Application Accepted
Moved to Stage Two

"Greetings Tristan, Multiple members of my Estate have been talking to me about you, They've told me many great things you've done and have informed me of your recent actions working along side the Estate, I appreciate you working so perfectly along side my members, which is why I'm passing you too stage two, I see great potential in you, and I'd love to see you apart of my guard detail. We will have an interview and speak about your forwards steps, thank you."

Character Name : Ryan Antonio

Playerlevel? ( ) 68

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes, one reason of why I am joining.

I used to be a part of batmans organization, but they have fallen apart and was never organized and never had eachothers backs. I am fairly active and I am trying to lvl my mining and metal working, I make plenty of money to support myself and have had a small criminal record. I have only been arrested one time for bank robber but otherwise got away with lots of things, so I guess im a pretty experienced criminal. My goal at the begining was to get a forge up and that took quite a while, but I have all of that now and am looking for an org to stay with.

Application Pending

"I'll be speaking to Deavy about you for further information."

Character Name: Nathan Steele

Playerlevel? (180)

Are you capable of following orders (Y/N) Yes.

You are aware that this is a very serious organization, you must ALWAYS follow the chain of command, and speak to those above you to up most respect. Do you understand? (Y/N) Yes.

Give me a brief story about your progress in monolith:
I've been mostly seen as a clean worker from the outside. However, most of my deeds involve in scouting, high profile assassinations, and private investigation. I try to keep myself with a low profile, and cover most of my expenses through the chocolate business. Funny enough, it pays off a good six figures. Although, in all of my stories I have always worked alone. I am growing tired of being that lone wolf and wish to seek an organization with dignity and respect.

Application Accepted
Moved to Stage Two

"I myself was a lone wolf when I first entered the city, strong perks and attributes grew with me. I would like to see you become apart of my Guard detail, and train along side the senior Guards and Head of Security. I can already tell we can forge you into something so amazing, no one can look over it.

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Update

Tristan King has been accepted into the Estate.

Kali Zinguri has decided to leave the Estate.

@Cloud5 Interview being held tomorrow.

Penthouse Operation profits : estimated 1m

Newsletter
"Hello everyone,

couple of things I'd like to bring up, Our operations are getting bigger and bigger with the recent alliance with Informal and GS9, which is resulting in more and more profits, this is a very positive thing to see, since we went into the alliance with a different perspective. With the operations being bigger, it's been attracting more police activity to our operations, I will be speaking to my Butler and Head of Security about this and find a way to maximize our profits and reduce our loses.

Another thing I'd like to bring up is the fighting going on with ROT, directly after creating the alliance between GS9 and Informal's, we've seen more fights at our doorstep then ever, almost all of these fights were from members of the ROT. ROT has contacted me and William Worthington (@FunkMasterFlex ), owner of the Black Knights, a very close friend of mine and a very smart and wealthy business man to a meeting near the mines, where we spoke about the alliance between us three, they stated that if we involve ourselves with the Informal's, we will also be attacked. Now I understand where they're coming from, but they are in no position to threaten my Estate, and I will not stand for it, This is what resulted in war between the Estate and ROT.

Concluding this newsletter, I'd like to formally introduce Tristan King to the Estate, after passing his interview, he made a huge decision, and I'm happy he thought it through and decided to join my Guard detail, so, Tristan King, Welcome to the Estate.

Thank you,

Justin Sinclair"

Justin The Ungrateful

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV