Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Walter Pimax has been promoted to TribesMen

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians are still looking for new members make sure to sign up!

Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Victor Alcinia (Soon to change)
Steam Name: Nathanial Kray
Player Level: 53
Current Wealth: 5k
Current Organization: None
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).

Understandibly with my lack of Money I might not seem like the best fit or even the best bet in regards to the Floridians. However I have a lot to offer that I feel I could provide, Firstly. I've got experience, I have played Gmod for 5 years and Played on multiple other servers. Holding High ranks on everything from Military RP to Halo RP to mafia RP. I've learned useful skills such as Diplomacy and a eye for Making money and making enemies into useful partners. Second. I've got a pretty good reputation in terms of the server. I know a few individuals who might disagree but overall I've tried to keep a level head and be as respectful as I can be. I don't like starting fights and I personally hate any form of combat on the server. Finally. I'm Loyal. as long as your willing to die for your men I'll die for you. in my eyes you earn respect, you don't get it given freely. All I'm asking for is a chance to earn yours.

Best Wishes and hoping I get accepted
Victor Alcinia (Hopefully Nathanial or some shit I dunno)

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Understandibly with my lack of Money I might not seem like the best fit or even the best bet in regards to the Floridians. However I have a lot to offer that I feel I could provide, Firstly. I've got experience, I have played Gmod for 5 years and Played on multiple other servers. Holding High ranks on everything from Military RP to Halo RP to mafia RP. I've learned useful skills such as Diplomacy and a eye for Making money and making enemies into useful partners. Second. I've got a pretty good reputation in terms of the server. I know a few individuals who might disagree but overall I've tried to keep a level head and be as respectful as I can be. I don't like starting fights and I personally hate any form of combat on the server. Finally. I'm Loyal. as long as your willing to die for your men I'll die for you. in my eyes you earn respect, you don't get it given freely. All I'm asking for is a chance to earn yours.

Pending

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted

Your rank will be native for now. That means you are not expected to participate in raids but will get taught and guided in the game until you reach the rank of tribesman

Canuck

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Noah Weston
Steam Name: AmazingCanuck
Player Level: 36
Current Wealth: 36K but I did Just spend 117K on a new BRZ
Current Organization: Elite Governments
You should except me do to me leadership skills, game skills, Tactical skills and overall intelligent. I am nice most of the time unless someone is being disobedient or rude. I don't take disrespect lightly and I will never be caught disrespecting any or my peers or superiors. I own a brand new BRZ and currently have 36k in the bank, I am working on building my skills to allow myself to produce guns but currently I sell anything I can steal or find. I am a hard worker and an amazing shot, I have not lost many gun fights with automatic rifles and if the appointment is armed with a side arm as I usually am I will most likely beat him. I am Level 36 but have been playing Gmod for 765 hours. I hope you greatly take me into consideration for a position in this Org.

AmazingCanuck (Noah Weston)

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Noah Weston
Steam Name: AmazingCanuck
Player Level: 36
Current Wealth: 36K but I did Just spend 117K on a new BRZ
Current Organization: Elite Governments
You should except me do to me leadership skills, game skills, Tactical skills and overall intelligent. I am nice most of the time unless someone is being disobedient or rude. I don't take disrespect lightly and I will never be caught disrespecting any or my peers or superiors. I own a brand new BRZ and currently have 36k in the bank, I am working on building my skills to allow myself to produce guns but currently I sell anything I can steal or find. I am a hard worker and an amazing shot, I have not lost many gun fights with automatic rifles and if the appointment is armed with a side arm as I usually am I will most likely beat him. I am Level 36 but have been playing Gmod for 765 hours. I hope you greatly take me into consideration for a position in this Org.

AmazingCanuck (Noah Weston)
Accepted

Your rank will be native for now. That means you are not expected to participate in raids but will get taught and guided in the game until you reach the rank of tribesman

Icey

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Curt Fungus
Steam Name: Icey
Player Level: Currently lvl 50
Current Wealth: 46k+

You should accept me because I am very active, loyal and will always be there even in shootouts. I am experienced with defending and rushing. I know about the wars and no matter what I will side and help you against those enemies. Even if our allies be gs9 (oof) anyway I want to see this org succeed and triumph against their foes and enemies. This is why i think i should be accepted. Thank you.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Curt Fungus
Steam Name: Icey
Player Level: Currently lvl 50
Current Wealth: 46k+

You should accept me because I am very active, loyal and will always be there even in shootouts. I am experienced with defending and rushing. I know about the wars and no matter what I will side and help you against those enemies. Even if our allies be gs9 (oof) anyway I want to see this org succeed and triumph against their foes and enemies. This is why i think i should be accepted. Thank you.
Accepted

Stealth

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name:Jackie Fang
Steam Name:Stealthshot
Player Level:41
Current Wealth:120k since I have bought a new car.
Current Organization:N/A
You should accept me because I love to have a nice team behind my back when we are doing raids or just grinding for money or recourses. I'm good at team work and I like to just talk with people when theres nothing to to and just communicate with friends you have made while playing together I am serious when i have to be but most of the times I just like to have fun.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name:Jackie Fang
Steam Name:Stealthshot
Player Level:41
Current Wealth:120k since I have bought a new car.
Current Organization:N/A
You should accept me because I love to have a nice team behind my back when we are doing raids or just grinding for money or recourses. I'm good at team work and I like to just talk with people when theres nothing to to and just communicate with friends you have made while playing together I am serious when i have to be but most of the times I just like to have fun.
Accepted

Layzhen

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jack Eren

Steam Name: Layzhen

Player level: 13

Current Wealth: 13k

Current Organization N/A

Why should I accept you: I think that you should accept me because, I'm a new player I get it and I can learn it might take some time but I can learn. I'm a good listener I don't backtalk, I love to have friends who I can talk to and rely on when in an organization. I'm very active I get on a lot I am experienced in Garry's mod. I have been playing for about 2 and a half years now.
I hope that you accept me man.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jack Eren

Steam Name: Layzhen

Player level: 13

Current Wealth: 13k

Current Organization N/A

Why should I accept you: I think that you should accept me because, I'm a new player I get it and I can learn it might take some time but I can learn. I'm a good listener I don't backtalk, I love to have friends who I can talk to and rely on when in an organization. I'm very active I get on a lot I am experienced in Garry's mod. I have been playing for about 2 and a half years now.
I hope that you accept me man.
Accepted

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Josephi Monster
Steam Name: uwu
Player Level: 49
Current Wealth: $30-40k
Current Organization: Worker's Party
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I think you should accept me because I can help in raids. I am a very good shot and as a police officer ive fragged many people. I would like to join the Floridians because I would like a org which can help me and which I can help.
If needed I will be happy to be a water boy or do any kind of jobs which can help.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Josephi Monster
Steam Name: uwu
Player Level: 49
Current Wealth: $30-40k
Current Organization: Worker's Party
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I think you should accept me because I can help in raids. I am a very good shot and as a police officer ive fragged many people. I would like to join the Floridians because I would like a org which can help me and which I can help.
If needed I will be happy to be a water boy or do any kind of jobs which can help.
Accepted

At your current stats you are borderline close to tribesman, but I feel you would benefit from being a native for a short period. If you want to be a tribesman just DM me.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 165
Current Wealth: Aprox. 1.3 million USD
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you: You should accept me because I was previously in the Flordians and was demoted during the wipe of the org. I believe that I could be a great addition to the organization with my high wealth and player level and can hire and rank up other organization members and help them get along through the city. I'm starting to get more active now that my PC is fixed and would like to try again! Thank you all <3

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 165
Current Wealth: Aprox. 1.3 million USD
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you: You should accept me because I was previously in the Flordians and was demoted during the wipe of the org. I believe that I could be a great addition to the organization with my high wealth and player level and can hire and rank up other organization members and help them get along through the city. I'm starting to get more active now that my PC is fixed and would like to try again! Thank you all <3
Accepted
Welcome to the team :D

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: David Mumzier
Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Player Level: 150+
Current Wealth: 1mil plus, in bank currently 200k.
I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in TrueNorth County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout TrueNorth county. After I left The Lost Guardians, a bunch of kill hungry people who acted like saviors, I decided I want to join an organization that's focus is on having fun and living the life.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: David Mumzier
Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Player Level: 150+
Current Wealth: 1mil plus, in bank currently 200k.
I would like to join The Floridans organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in TrueNorth County. Another reason I would like to join The Flordians Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know The Flordians Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout TrueNorth county. After I left The Lost Guardians, a bunch of kill hungry people who acted like saviors, I decided I want to join an organization that's focus is on having fun and living the life.
Accepted
You’ll have your previous rank of Tribesman