GOOSE

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Aziel boshog
Timezone: CET (Central European Time)
UTC/GMT +1 hour
Past organizations: The wong family, Rockford mining and industry co and italian mafia
List a few of your highest skill levels: Level 95 farming Level 60 chemistry level 32 crafting
Why do you want to join? Because I see the richards family a lot ingame and it looks like an interesting org
Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organisation

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Garry Schwarts has decided to move on and create his own organisation, he was a good member and will be remembered.

Kite

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Kian Corrleone

Timezone:UTC +0 (GMT) London

Past organizations: Longfellows Thieves (This was before the update of organisation having to be brought)

List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining 31 | Metal Working 5 | Woodcutting 6 | Farming 5 |

Why do you want to join? I have many friends in this organisation and I'm in to what I've done with them such as farming, and such and it is as if I'm stopping them from doing their thing, and they arent going to let me help them because I'm not trusted around the others, but also because of not being in their org, and I hang around alot with them, so its worth me joining and doing more instead of spooking them from their stuff.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Kian Corrleone

Timezone:UTC +0 (GMT) London

Past organizations: Longfellows Thieves (This was before the update of organisation having to be brought)

List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining 31 | Metal Working 5 | Woodcutting 6 | Farming 5 |

Why do you want to join? I have many friends in this organisation and I'm in to what I've done with them such as farming, and such and it is as if I'm stopping them from doing their thing, and they arent going to let me help them because I'm not trusted around the others, but also because of not being in their org, and I hang around alot with them, so its worth me joining and doing more instead of spooking them from their stuff.
Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organisation, you will be placed as lower class in the organisation.

Last edited:

Kite

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organisation, you will be placed as lower class in the organisation.
Are you on still or am I being stupid and cant see your name when I look.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Are you on still or am I being stupid and cant see your name when I look.
I’ll get on to invite you in a bit

Last edited:

KathuluTheDevour

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Eric Anderson
Timezone: EST
Past organizations: none
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining lvl 33. Haven't had a chance to really lvl much of anything else yet cuz when i try to set up shop my shit gets stolen.
Why do you want to join? im tired of trying to everything alone. I need a place i can actually get some shit set up and get to crafting and whatnot.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Eric Anderson
Past organizations: none
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining lvl 33. Haven't had a chance to really lvl much of anything else yet cuz when i try to set up shop my shit gets stolen.
Why do you want to join? im tired of trying to everything alone. I need a place i can actually get some shit set up and get to crafting and whatnot.
Accepted

TVonWheels

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: jacket wong
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time?
Past organizations: Russian mafia and the wong family
List a few of your highest skill levels: planing / hostage negotiator / good at making the low class of Rockford like you and do what you want
Why do you want to join? after sam wong left i fell empty and i need a crew

Last edited:

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: jacket wong
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time?
Past organizations: Russian mafia and ...
The Wong Family!!!

List a few of your highest skill levels: planing / hostage negotiator / good at making the low class of Rockford like you and do what you want
Why do you want to join? after sam wong left i fell empty and i need a crew
If you wish to join the Richards Family, try making your application serious, because right now it isn’t looking good.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings from c00l guys!

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

ZoZo #ImNoob

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jermen De Roeck
Timezone: UTC +1
Past organizations: Non
List a few of your highest skill levels:
Player lvl 51
Metal 9
Crafting 1
Cooking 1
Fishing 1
Mining 31
Chemist 8
Woodcuting 18
Farming 1
Why do you want to join?
Guess i want to start some cash and i getting tired of being robbed and killed or taking hostage. I just wan't to be rich and not poor. Like you see i am poor. And i play on the server 5 mounths. I just can't train it guess i take everyday hostage, getting robbed, arrest or killed. And that time is over and wan't to be prodect by 1 of the greatest organization

Last edited:

Dylan Accardo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Dylan Rodgers
Timezone: Central
Past organizations: Mac-10,Unsactioned
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining: 40,Woodcutting: 20 (If you ever needs Ores/Wood I can help you with that)
Why do you want to join? I saw a lot of people In the Richards Family, doing stuff that I like too do. And I think the Richards family fits perfectly for me, and your allies fit perfectly with me. I have good Weaponry, I always have a weapons on me. I think I can be a good addition to the family.

Polercat345

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:
Dallas Machete (can change the last name)
Timezone:
Central
Past organizations:
Machete Mafia
metalworking 19 mining 36 woodcutting 9 (still leveling up)
Why do you want to join?
I want to have fun. want to play with other people (that I know won't kill me)

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Jermen De Roeck
Timezone: UTC +1
Past organizations: Non
Player lvl 51
Metal 9
Crafting 1
Cooking 1
Fishing 1
Mining 31
Chemist 8
Woodcuting 18
Farming 1
Why do you want to join?
Guess i want to start some cash and i getting tired of being robbed and killed or taking hostage. I just wan't to be rich and not poor. Like you see i am poor. And i play on the server 5 mounths. I just can't train it guess i take everyday hostage, getting robbed, arrest or killed. And that time is over and wan't to be prodect by 1 of the greatest organization

Roleplay Name: Dylan Rodgers
Timezone: Central
Past organizations: Mac-10,Unsactioned
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining: 40,Woodcutting: 20 (If you ever needs Ores/Wood I can help you with that)
Why do you want to join? I saw a lot of people In the Richards Family, doing stuff that I like too do. And I think the Richards family fits perfectly for me, and your allies fit perfectly with me. I have good Weaponry, I always have a weapons on me. I think I can be a good addition to the family.

Roleplay Name:
Dallas Machete (can change the last name)
Timezone:
Central
Past organizations:
Machete Mafia
metalworking 19 mining 36 woodcutting 9 (still leveling up)
Why do you want to join?
I want to have fun. want to play with other people (that I know won't kill me)

Accepted

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Bruce Smith
Past organizations: None
List a few of your highest skill levels:https://gyazo.com/198a49359b1181b258d703d856c09a64
https://gyazo.com/0b7230900525cff5802a8b6846c855c7
They are a little dated but it's only been changes of around 1 or 2 levels.
Why do you want to join? I want to join since I've been grinding and its getting boring getting all these resources, levels, money and not being able to do anything with it. I think that now I'm ready for an org and was looking at all the orgs and I think that the Richard's Family best fits for me and I agree with your mission and want the help the cause. I think I'll be a very helpful addition to the family and one you won't regret.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Bruce Smith
Past organizations: None
List a few of your highest skill levels:https://gyazo.com/198a49359b1181b258d703d856c09a64
https://gyazo.com/0b7230900525cff5802a8b6846c855c7
They are a little dated but it's only been changes of around 1 or 2 levels.
Why do you want to join? I want to join since I've been grinding and its getting boring getting all these resources, levels, money and not being able to do anything with it. I think that now I'm ready for an org and was looking at all the orgs and I think that the Richard's Family best fits for me and I agree with your mission and want the help the cause. I think I'll be a very helpful addition to the family and one you won't regret.
Accepted

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Gregory Lee
Timezone: CST
Past organizations: I was in an organization a while back, but it died, I completely forgot its name.
List a few of your highest skill levels: Mining at LVL 38 and Farming at LVL 15(All from grinding, ofc).
Why do you want to join? Looking for an active and chill organization to be apart of, I was in one prior but they died off a bit after joining. You guys seem pretty awesome, and it'd be chill to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.