Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello , communist party (still alive somehow) is asking for an aliance . I like some of your people and some are my friends . We did have some beef in the past , but I don’t live by the past. We hope to cooperate and extend and help your store as this is my goal for now (my plans for my own store failed but whatevs).

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello , communist party (still alive somehow) is asking for an aliance . I like some of your people and some are my friends . We did have some beef in the past , but I don’t live by the past. We hope to cooperate and extend and help your store as this is my goal for now (my plans for my own store failed but whatevs).
Alliance Pending

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Would love to get some help with the store

We’ll support you as our ally, even in war (but our natives will not help in raids)

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Would love to get some help with the store

We’ll support you as our ally, even in war (but our natives will not help in raids)
Alright , i will hit danniel (possibly with a car) and we gonna help ya all we can

the odd gamer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Ismail Chaudhry
Steam Name: battlefield1923
Player Level: 32
Current Wealth: 35k
Current Organization: none
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
I have money to rent out places to do crimes like farm. I can help the gang with Making Weed, Recruiting, Raiding, Killing, Mugging and ETC. I have past exp in gangs suck as The Family and South-side. I will love to join this gang and work with all of you. Thank, you.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have money to rent out places to do crimes like farm. I can help the gang with Making Weed, Recruiting, Raiding, Killing, Mugging and ETC. I have past exp in gangs suck as The Family and South-side. I will love to join this gang and work with all of you. Thank, you.

PENDING APPROVAL

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to poor punishment history.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The org is still looking for new members :D apply!

We are going to start interviewing members who are trying to get in the org be prepared

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Link Peterson
Steam Name: Angryhalobird
Player Level: 100+
Current Wealth: 100k+
Current Organization: None, previous Orgs are in signature
Why should I accept you: Recently, I have been working on my skills on monolith including, gun smiting and chemical skills. I have also being practicing my gun skills including, sniping which I am pretty good at. If you haven't noticed but in my signature, I am Ex-Staff, which means that I know the rules and I know how to avoid breaking the rules, while also knowing how to talk to people in certain situations that may involve being diplomatic. Also, I was part of the TLG being second highest rank in the org however due to recent events, the Org as disbanded. So I am interested in finding a new org and ready to learn more things.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you: Recently, I have been working on my skills on monolith including, gun smiting and chemical skills. I have also being practicing my gun skills including, sniping which I am pretty good at. If you haven't noticed but in my signature, I am Ex-Staff, which means that I know the rules and I know how to avoid breaking the rules, while also knowing how to talk to people in certain situations that may involve being diplomatic. Also, I was part of the TLG being second highest rank in the org however due to recent events, the Org as disbanded. So I am interested in finding a new org and ready to learn more things.

Vouched

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Pending

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted

I admire your previous leadership role in TLG and staff history, you will be a Tribesman

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Nitr0us
Player Level: 102
Current Wealth: $75 000 Cash + $50 000 - 100 000 in guns, $400k something car
Current Organization: Not in one, used to be in Insight and Goon Squad
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): Been playing for 2 years since Rockford, know a lot about the server and have really good aim (got the fastest time in the balloon sniping contest a few days ago @ 30.34 secs).

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): Been playing for 2 years since Rockford, know a lot about the server and have really good aim (got the fastest time in the balloon sniping contest a few days ago @ 30.34 secs).
Pending

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Guess we have a sniper now :cool:

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dominic Brooklier
Steam Name: SomeDude
Player Level: 50~60
Current Wealth: I currently have 70k.
Current Organization: None
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I really was a lone wolf since the past month. Haven‘t talked to anybody. And suprisingly I took a break from Organizations, since they were just getting in trouble.

I am now back in town gettin those boys killed, who killed my good friend Dibbly Dipperson. Amen.

I am good at strategizing, and especially when I am sneaky. Raids are the thing for me. Loyalty is in my heart. So may you either:
Smash or Pass.

Choose wisely.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I really was a lone wolf since the past month. Haven‘t talked to anybody. And suprisingly I took a break from Organizations, since they were just getting in trouble.

I am now back in town gettin those boys killed, who killed my good friend Dibbly Dipperson. Amen.

I am good at strategizing, and especially when I am sneaky. Raids are the thing for me. Loyalty is in my heart. So may you either:
Smash or Pass.

Choose wisely.

I'll be doing this on my own accord, seeing as I have seen you around and you seem like a very reasonable and trustworthy player. An answer to your last question would be SMASH.

Accepted.

PM me on forums ASAP.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Smash or Pass.

Choose wisely.
Adding to what @KbsmokeJDM said, you will be accepted but placed as a native for a week

If you get punished by a senator or higher you will be removed from the organization temporarily or permanently (depending on the severity of your actions), if you remain clean for that week you will be promoted to tribesmen.