Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jason Richards
Steam Name: Kapusta
Player Level: 75
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: kinda, i have actually only one big gun which is m249, but i will save up money for guns.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I just want to join org because i have few friends here from old org that was disbanded, i like working with someone, i can raid or defense, i really liked professionalism and maturity of Black Knights members, i really want to join this org, first time when rockford was on monolith (and i was kicked out from Bakers Dozen) i thought about joining to Black Knights but i didn't. But right now im applying to this org
DENIED due to unprofessional behavior per a higher up

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Zack Fisher Its been almost a day now and no response. Mind if I could know why?

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthias Zancudo
Steam Name: Panzer
Player Level: 54
Do You Meet All The Requirements: I meet only one which is the guns, I just need to make some LSD and weed and sell them and I will buy some armor and the suit
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes, I do agree.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this organization because, I am into crime I have robbed the bank before and made LSD and Weed I would to do more of it and make some good money but I cant when i'm alone because I get raided by like 20 people when i'm 1 man. I would also like to join cause lately I have joining organizations that are inactive at start but 2 days in go dead, for example before I thought of joining I was in The Smiths and they had like 8 members on for the first day and than the second day it was dead. I am also interested in joining because, I would like to join a group of people who defend for each other like brothers I would defend anyone from this organization even if it meant death and loss of drugs or weapons. For my forth reason I would like to join because, I want to join a org that care about each other and will give them something if they ask politely for it. For my last reason I want to join because, I want to join an organization that is strong and have good aim such as me.

Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Smirnov

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Aleksandr Smirnov
Steam Name:wulf(often changes)
Player Level:Just starting
Do You Meet All The Requirements:No but It'll come out of my payments until its paid off
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): It seems to be an interesting group with ethics and some fun times after all what is gaming really for enjoyment without trying to ruin fun for others just don't cross the lines set in place by those you cannot stand with that being said this place seem to have a decent foundation and has great standing

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 64
Do You Meet All The Requirements: No, but if I am accepted, I know that I will be able to be successful within the org and server.
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes sir
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes sir
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining because I spoke to a few org members today, and felt that they were very interested in the heart of RP and wanted something serious. After I read how the org works, I am very interested in joining. I feel like I could bring a lot to the org, such as driving and drug making skills, as well as others. Driving is my main skill, being able to get out of tough situations and outrun most cops. I also like to think that my fighting and defensive skills are also good as well. Thanks for accepting applications and letting me apply, and have a great day!

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Aleksandr Smirnov
Steam Name:wulf(often changes)
Player Level:Just starting
Do You Meet All The Requirements:No but It'll come out of my payments until its paid off
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): It seems to be an interesting group with ethics and some fun times after all what is gaming really for enjoyment without trying to ruin fun for others just don't cross the lines set in place by those you cannot stand with that being said this place seem to have a decent foundation and has great standing
Please make your why you want to join longer. We need a paragraph please.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: D.B. Cooper

Steam Name: Mega

Player Level: 62

Do You Meet All The Requirements: No but I will save up as much money as I can to contribute to the amount of weapons and armor that the Black Knights will have as a whole

Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes.

Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes.

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):
I am interested in joining the Black Knights because I was very impressed with the overall professionalism and teamwork that this organization possesses. The Black Knights strike me as the type of hardworking brotherhood that I desire to be a part of. I want to use my efforts as best I can to contribute to the Black Knights in every way to help maintain and continue to improve the organization over time. Dispite my current level, I believe my potential greatly outweighs any amount of liability I may pose to the organization. My hard work and dedication to the Black Knights will prove to have enumerous benifits. I plan to carry on the Black Knights core values to the best of my abilities, should you consider me a member of your elite organization.
ACCEPTED

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 64
Do You Meet All The Requirements: No, but if I am accepted, I know that I will be able to be successful within the org and server.
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes sir
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes sir
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining because I spoke to a few org members today, and felt that they were very interested in the heart of RP and wanted something serious. After I read how the org works, I am very interested in joining. I feel like I could bring a lot to the org, such as driving and drug making skills, as well as others. Driving is my main skill, being able to get out of tough situations and outrun most cops. I also like to think that my fighting and defensive skills are also good as well. Thanks for accepting applications and letting me apply, and have a great day!
Please see me in game for an interview thank you!

hapy bean

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Donnie Ragatone
Steam Name: hapybean
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this org because i used to be allied with black knights back in 2017 when i was in Luxury, now "Sinclairs Estate" I am glad to see both orgs running again and have been looking for an org for a while. I know the Black Knights were very organised and a well ran org so it would be sick if i can join the family. I would also like to join for the brotherhood and protection because its hard to run solo on these streets. Also my overall skills aren't the greatest so i wanna balance um out a little bit you know. But ya id love to contribute to the org and become a new member. Also sorry for being afk last time school was starting, but now i should be pretty active.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jake Thompson
Steam Name: Tyrox
Player Level: 52
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join to gang that have Many Active and skilled members I want a cool gang that we going to do things togher. like bank raids, mugs, help, and secure to gang members. If i will be accpected its going to be fun for me

Last edited:

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Donnie Ragatone
Steam Name: hapybean
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I am interested in joining this org because i used to be allied with black knights back in 2017 when i was in Luxury, now "Sinclairs Estate" I am glad to see both orgs running again and have been looking for an org for a while. I know the Black Knights were very organised and a well ran org so it would be sick if i can join the family. I would also like to join for the brotherhood and protection because its hard to run solo on these streets. Also my overall skills aren't the greatest so i wanna balance um out a little bit you know. But ya id love to contribute to the org and become a new member. Also sorry for being afk last time school was starting, but now i should be pretty active.

So long as you maintain a decent bit of activity we would be interested in having you join us. Please speak to Zack Fisher in Paralake for your interview.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jake Thompson
Steam Name: Tyrox
Player Level: 52
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would Like to join to gang that have Many Active and skilled members I want a cool gang that we going to do things togher. like bank raids, mugs, help, and secure to gang members. If i will be accpected its going to be fun for me
Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Kamari Davis
Steam Name: Goldenslaya
Player Level:97
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I have been in multiple orgs where i have backed up my friends but recently i have been joining dead orgs. I want to join an org where there is a leader who rules with an iron fist and i have brothers to back me up so the world might never Iovertake us. I want org members active and ready to fight along side me as i would them. I want structure of power over the weak. I want an org i which to call my brothers, my family. This is one of the strongest orgs out there and i wish to aid thee who needs it, and truly call this org my home.

Jones Cerqua

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jones Cerqua
Steam Name: Kenny
Player Level: 31
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Of Course
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): With my time on Monolith i have learned a few things, to not carry weed on you while you yell at cops, to not let people in if they say they are house keeping, and to not do shit by yourself. I feel like i need a group of motivated individuals that i can feel secure with and a sense of family at the same time. With this i hope to also gain a few things just learning how to do more higher up crime and drugs. Ialso feel like i can take away alot from joining people that know what they are doing as i have had to do everything solo for a while and it isnt all that rewarding as the days pass

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Mark Delgato
Steam Name: Sealion
Player Level: 246
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Returning player from Rockford and would like to join a well organized and professional org. For the most part it is to meet the new people that have started playing monolith. As of current I have 4 maxed skills Mining,Farming,woodcutting, and metalworking. My crafting is 74. All other skills are 10 and below as I have not done them much.
Please see me in game for an interview.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jones Cerqua
Steam Name: Kenny
Player Level: 31
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Of Course
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): With my time on Monolith i have learned a few things, to not carry weed on you while you yell at cops, to not let people in if they say they are house keeping, and to not do shit by yourself. I feel like i need a group of motivated individuals that i can feel secure with and a sense of family at the same time. With this i hope to also gain a few things just learning how to do more higher up crime and drugs. Ialso feel like i can take away alot from joining people that know what they are doing as i have had to do everything solo for a while and it isnt all that rewarding as the days pass